5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
A brilliant product - VERY ROBUST (will even stand up to the heaviest of hands without crumpling), and sold in a tin of retro design (the current in-thing). They wash well and store easily, are easy to use by both adults and children, and are pleasing to the eye. What more could you want,
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by Mrs Price-McLeod

2.0 out of 5 stars Tala Cutters.
We ordered a set of straight pastry cutters but received wavy ones.The service was very good as they sent me a correct set,bt I felt the quality was not brilliant in my opinion.
Published 2 months ago by David Hildreth

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: Tala Traditional Cutters In Tin, Stainless Steel, Set of 4 (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Am a little concerned about how long they willl last, 28 May 2013
I am an avid baker and had my last set of pastry cutters for over 10 years. These are lovely cutters and the various sizes are perfect and fit well into each other. I particularly like the handles on them as it makes them very easy to use, even when cutting large scones from dough.The retro design of the tin is great but most of all the tin is very very useful for continued storage. My only concern is the join on the cutters. The metal itself seems to be of good quality but the seams on them don't look like they will last the 10 years my others did. Of course I could be wrong. So if you're looking for some cutters to use with occasional baking then these are perfect but for more frequent use it maybe worth spending a bit more money to have ones that are guaranteed to last. Overall I like them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tala Traditional Cutters, 30 July 2011
My life is now complete no more tatty edges to my cakes Huzzah Yes sad I will try to get out more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tala Cutters., 19 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Look very pretty but don't cut ..., 11 Dec 2013
I have just used these cutters for the second time to make mince pies and, although they look very nice,
unfortunately they do not cleanly cut the pastry. I wish I had kept my old set!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nearly 10 for a tiny tin with 4 tiny cutters in., 15 Nov 2013
I don't actually hate it. It is not value for money. Not recommended to buy unless the price fits the product which I would put put it around 3.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves this product., 25 Jun 2013
An quality product with excellent packaging. Was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the cutters at a reasonable price. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter likes these, 28 April 2013
bought for a present to stop having to lend mine out. Came in record time even though it was Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 9 Jan 2013
J. Merrett "jomerr" (Aldershot, Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my mum for Christmas - she is very happy with them and says they cut the pastry well. She is also happy that, instead of having to hunt around for them in the drawer, they are now all together in the handy tin. Would recommend.

ARRAY(0xab78596c)