on 27 July 2013
What I like about the storage unit is that it is sturdy without being heavy; & the drawers are clear so that you can see what's inside without having to rummage through them to find what you want. I also like the depth of the drawers.
on 13 March 2012
I bought this along with a 4 drawer version for a small spare room.These are perfect for fitting in corners where wardrobes or chest of drawers don't fit.The size L39cm X W40cm XH63cm has has drawers with plenty of room for either clothes,toiletries or childrens toys.Because the drawers are deep i find i can stand bottles of shampoo ect so i would say it would be perfect for a bathroom.
I do find that the skeleton the drawers fit into comes apart sometimes when i move the unit to clean.Best thing to do is take the drawers out first.For that reason i give it 4*.
on 30 September 2013
I ordered this for school, it's perfect ! Large pull out draws (obviously) which hold a substantial amount. The unit comes with wheels which unfortunately give it a little too much height to fit under my desk. The price is excellent . I would recommend it to anyone wanting some extra storage.
on 19 August 2015
Bought 2 of these. One used in our built in wardrobe to hold bulky fleeces and one in the garage used for gardening and sit bits. Better quality than similar I have seen in the shops. Definitely recommend.
on 21 August 2014
Bought this for my second year of Uni where I need extra storage space, this was perfect for the job; good quality, size and price wise! It has held my heavy work folders, random bits and bobs and the wheels came in handy when I would pull it out from under my desk near to my bed so I could put my laptop on top and watch a film :) (university essential for those lazy days). Now moving into third year I am using it to store clothes, so looking back I am glad I bought as it has come in handy for different times.

Cons: The only con (not a big one for a cheap plastic draw set) is that sometimes when closing the draw it would be stiff and close fully once pulled back and slammed back in. This might be due to my heavy books in but it never really bothered me.
on 8 April 2011
I find these 3 stack Drawer units exceptionally good, as they fit well into the eaves of my bedrooms, and are useful size for most clothes. Delivery extremely prompt.
on 18 May 2011
I have purchased two of these chests to date and have found them to be excellent value for money perfect for all my hobby clutter knitting and sewing patterns etc, the drawers are a little fiddly until you get the knack, but for the money they are great with plenty of room, and the service was very professional.
on 27 February 2013
Bought these for my teenage daughter to store school books in under her desk. They are slightly more expensive than some drawer units that I have seen but you get what you pay for: these came ready assembled (just have to click the wheels into place) and they are sturdy with a nice finish. They are wide enough to take A4 paper / books and fit neatly under a desk.
on 10 October 2015
The product is like the description. The only thing is that drawers are smaller than I expected. Since the description says it is H 63 cm, I expected 3 drawers of h 21 cm each. But they are few smaller, because h 63 cm include wheels. However it is a good product.
on 14 January 2016
unit "wheels " are not wheels but static feet so a liitle missleading in discription, the bottom of unit has a crack in it but as im intending to use unit in cupboard i will not be retuning it