5.0 out of 5 stars One for the wife and one for the mum...great item!
As per the title. Baught one for my mum and one for the wife. They love it! You can wear it in a variety of different ways and it is long enough to cover head, neck and shoulders at the same time.
Published on 10 Dec. 2010 by BootiDaddy

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing magical, it's just a scarf?
Published 5 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the wife and one for the mum...great item!, 10 Dec. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 25 Jan. 2013
Kandy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Although some people say the image of the scarf shown in the image is deceiving, that doesn't matter for me, I love it! The scarf is of a really high quality material. It's soft, cosy and warm and long enough to wrap around more than once. The material is also a little stretchy so you won't feel like your being choked to death. The only bad thing I could say about this scarf if that it tickles my neck sometimes but that's not a problem at all really. I bought it because I desperately needed it because I get cold really easily and the weather was getting colder and I realized I couldn't survive without a scarf. I had to get the black one though because it has to be worn to school. Also, it can be customized as much as you wish and it doesn't have to always be worn in the traditional way in which a scarf is worn. In addition, it doesn't make a difference if the scarf is twisted whilst being put on. Unlike other scarfs, it doesn't have to be folder over and wrapped round perfectly in order to feel comfortable. You can just chuck it on in whatever way you wish. So to conclude, this scarf basically saved me freezing to death and it's the best scarf I've ever owned!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted from a snood, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Ladies Shaggy Magic Snood Scarf By RJM GL291 (Apparel)
I am really pleased with this snood as I look dreadful in a hat! with its multi-way of wearing this garment it is really good value for money and only had to wait two days for delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing magical, it's just a scarf?, 13 Dec. 2014
Definitely not a snood, nothing magical and really just a glorified scarf. As it was low cost I can't actually be bothered to return it but it's not something I would recommend as think it's very misleading the pictures that are shown. The only plus for me was I ordered the purple one and when it arrived it's a lot nicer colour than it looks online. Oh well, chalk it up to experience and read the reviews next time!

3.0 out of 5 stars chrissiepressie, 4 Jan. 2012
given as aChristmas present and appreciated. Arrived on good time and well packaged. Would shop in store again. Lovely and cosy for winter

5.0 out of 5 stars Scarf, 29 Dec. 2012
Arrived in plenty of time,as it was a gift for Christmas, the colour was as the picture showed, what I liked about it was how easy it was to use, you can just slip it over you head none of the constant wrapping around your neck to get it just right, well worth the money thinking of buying one for myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is not a normal scarf unless you want it to be., 23 Dec. 2014
This is a magic scarf which is a wonderful product, when it arrives it does look like a two ended scarf but magic scarfs are tubes and if you open out properly that is where you find all the other designs including the shawl and snood, there are many videos and write ups online that show you how to use this product. I have bought several as they are very soft and warm and with the variety of options for style it is very versatile. I had read a few reviews stating that this was an ordinary scarf but this is not the case and I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaggy magic snood scarf, 26 Dec. 2012
I bought one for a friend for Christmas, was so pleased sent for one myself. It's great to be able to wear it so many ways and nice and warm too.

5.0 out of 5 stars magic scarf, 6 Jan. 2013
very please with product the only thing I would say is that the colour is'nt the same as the one shown on screen but very nice anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful scarf, 20 Jan. 2013
A. M. Sullivan (UK) - See all my reviews
lovely scarf - stunning colour and lovely and soft. Bought it for my friends as a christmas pressie - she loved it