5.0 out of 5 stars stopped the scratching immediately
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. M. P. Johnston

2.0 out of 5 stars No!!!!
Not very effective have had to go to vet and buy more!!
Sorry but for a hairy retriever did not live up to the description
Published 16 months ago by oscarina

5.0 out of 5 stars stopped the scratching immediately, 15 Aug 2013
I bought the packet in desperation having tried everything else for my dogs. They were still covered in fleas. Literally I could see then crawling! This did exactly what it said on the packet. True, the dogs did look more itchy for the first 15 mins but as it said this can happen for the first hour we went our for a walk as a distraction. I am giving this five stars because that was the first night my dog slept without scratching all night. I ran the flea comb through them again the next morning and not one flea! The product worked for my the dogs. I Will definitely be buying it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars works better than top selling products, 31 Dec 2013
I had a flea infestation beyond belief this year where my poor dogs were raking themselves to bits . i spent over £100 on top spot on products, flea bombed and sprayed With the most expensive sprays. The only relief came when i added these tablets to my dogs dinners. I would guess atleast 90% relief within 24 hours. Two doses cured the problem. you still need to spray the house twice a year, use spot ons through the summer and vacuum like crazy to keep on top of these pesky critters. Please use these tablets to stop your pets suffering.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, but only a temporary solution, 20 Dec 2012
It works, and the fleas are gone in 24 hours, but they will come back unless you get rid of them from your home and garden too. I collected two flea ridden pups, took them home, washed them thoroughly, and fed them this product before the fleas could get a hold in my house. It worked for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, 12 Feb 2013
N. S. Belton (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
Arrived in good time and stopped the dog itching, has to be used with a long term treatment but it stopped him scratching.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4fleas for dogs, 3 Dec 2012
I found them good and easier to give to my dog, thanks again. much easier helps alot good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars It always works, 14 July 2014
It worked right away as it said it would. After the pills I washed them in a flea shampoo, bombed my house and we are good to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... times over his 10 years and always found them excellent., 12 July 2014
I have used these flea tablets for my dog many times over his 10 years and always found them excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars goodstuff, 28 Sep 2014
have used this item before and find it really good for getting rid of fleas its just that you have to use spot on after because as I say it gets rid of fleas but does not keep them away

5.0 out of 5 stars flea repelent, 3 May 2013
Ms. W. Clark (Tamworth, Staffs, UK) - See all my reviews
Great tablets. kills almost immediately. within minutes little buggers where falling off dead. Might try feeding them to the hedgehogs !

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing results very happy, 25 Aug 2014
I bought these as I had used various brands of flea spot on which didn't work at all. I was desperate to get rid of the fleas my dog had picked up and as soon as these arrived I gave her 1 and about an hour later I checked her to see if any we're dead or dying and I was over the moon to find a couple were! By the morning all were completely dead! So so happy with this product I definitely recommend it to anyone struggling with fleas like we did! I still have 2 tablets left incase I need them again if this new spot on doesn't work.

Johnsons 4Fleas Tablets Puppies & Small Dogs 3 Treatment Pack