on 9 December 2012
UNIVERSAL - EASY TO FIT
WORKS WELL
QUICK DELIVERY
PRICE - EXCELLENT - WHY PAY FOR A BRANDED FILTER THAT COSTS £ A LOT LOT MORE
GIVE THESE FILTERS A TRY - I BELIEVE YOU WILL SAVE MONEY NO NEED TO GET THE BRANDED ONES A UNIVERSAL WILL DO THE JOB WELL IF NOT BETTER. JUST GIVE THEM A TRY
on 12 March 2015
Not much to say here...cheap, does the job - but weak on removing smells (not a priority, as I open the window)...
Arrived quickly, all good. Got what I paid for.
Just a thought...people complain that the filters - not just these ones - are too thin. I would rather they on the thin side, than make the hood motor struggle & burn out.
on 13 March 2014
These filters are well priced and easy to cut to size. Seem to last as long as the original fit ones and the red stripe indicator gives clear warning of when renewal is due. Speedy delivery from supplier is an added bonus
on 30 September 2014
Seems easy to cut up and stick in place, I'm a newbie in the mucky mysteries of cooker hood filters but have great hopes for the filter. I enjoy switching the fan on now, before the change I think it sprayed out more grease than it sucked in.
on 5 April 2013
bought this as my cooker hood filter was in serious need of a change. It comes as one large sheet which you cut in to two, so technically, there are 2 hood filters.
easy to use and excellent value for money! arrived very quickly as well.
on 18 April 2012
When I first opened the packageing I was worried. It all looked a bit flimsy, but I have to say:"I'm very impressed"!!! they now have been in use for more than a month, nearly every day, and there is no sign of them having to be changed yet. Yo
I thought @ first they would not last 5 minutes, but here you have it... brilliant product, cheap is not always rubbish. Fast delivery and easy to use too. Will buy them again !!!
on 23 July 2015
My rating is specific to the manufacturer & in no way reflects on the seller. This is a poorly designed product, in that it does not all air & so steam to travel easily through it. Thus most of the steam from cooking escaped the extractor hood. I replaced it with fleece type material.
on 27 February 2013
Considering the very reasonable price I am very satisfied with the product. It is early days yet but even if the filter only lasts for a relatively short time it will have proved to be a sensible purchase.
on 29 November 2011
This is advertised as a twin pack of filters,however, on arrival, it is one very large sheet you need to cut to size.
This has actually turned this into a super bargain at only £1.50,as,after cutting sheet to fit my hood, I've been left enough to make another 2 for future use!
Haven't used hood yet with new filter fitted, but quality looks very good and the saturation indicator is a handy addition.
on 31 July 2014
Though the item is not as described (The caption says 2 X filters) but what you get is one huge piece which you have to cut.

It does the job perfectly and me having to cut it has made it a perfect fit for my hood

See one answered question