5.0 out of 5 stars It Makes You Think.., 13 Jun 2010
Mrs. Diana M. Sherwin "Diana's film review" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Her Life as a Man, Joan Collins, Robert Culp, Marc Singer. VHS (VHS Tape)
This is a very clever film. At first you think its just funny, her cross-dressing and the reaction she gets from her boyfriend. But as the film goes on it shows the attitude men have towards women in a male dominated world. [I wish it wasn't so but it's still there even in the 21st century.] It goes on to show how much trouble you can get into with one harmless little falsehood. Then we come to a short harmless scene that has stayed with me ever since I first saw it. I will not spoil it for you but it happens about 3/4 the way through in an underground car park. Over all a very good film to watch. I just wish I could get a copy. Mine was a very old VHS copy taken from the TV nearly 20 years ago. Shows how good it was if I can remember it after so long...

5.0 out of 5 stars Really needs to be a DVD release, 11 Feb 2013
This is one of those great forgotten movies that really needs a DVD release. I have it on an American format VHS tape but I'm longing to see this on DVD if it's ever released on one.