5.0 out of 5 stars Tactile.
Published 14 months ago by MRM

2.0 out of 5 stars Too complicated
Published 19 months ago by Ellen

5.0 out of 5 stars Tactile., 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Canon F-718SGA Scientific Green Antibacterial Calculator (264 Functions and Features) - Black (Electronics)
I bought this calculator as a replacement for a Sharp "WriteView" as I found the keys on that to be far too sensitive and just moving it about could lead to inadvertent character entries. The Canon I find easy to use with a comprehensive selection of functions and it also has navigation keys. The keys are pleasantly tactile and though not hard to press do so in a positive and reassuring manner. It has the benefit of both solar and battery power and for those to whom such matters are important it's " green", being made out of recycled plastic. Don't let that deter you on aesthetic grounds, it's attractively styled in a dark grey matt case. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking Calculator, 25 Nov. 2013
I've been using this calculator for the first year of A Level Maths and I've had absolutely no problems with it. It has all of the required functionality & I find the buttons make quick, accurate typing simpler than it is with a Casio fx-85GT. Specifically, the discrete direction buttons are far easier to press than a combined button for all of them. As I use these quite a lot, I do notice the relative clumsiness of using a Casio when I switch over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it, 27 Feb. 2014
Gem Rock (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent calculator for university science degree. As a previous casio user there was a initial learning curve getting used to entering some functions but well worth the effort of change. In the long term these are much more intuitive and swifter on the Cannon.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CALCULATOR AVAILABLE, 6 Jan. 2015
been using this calculator for years and now after my old one dying I've purchased another due to my love for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 11 Feb. 2011
Great scientific calculator and it is green too, made from recycled printer parts. Very good price and super quick delivery, even at Christmas, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this.., 22 Mar. 2015
Brilliant calculator - use it in my job as an educator. Bought it for my GCSE/A Level kids too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
Very positive keys and easy to customise and format the display to individual preference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2015
My favourite calculator by a long shot!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too complicated, 27 Oct. 2013
I bought this as it was on special offer at WHSmith. Its a nice design, but really I think this is for people studying a level maths and above! I think 264 functions is OTT and I do not know what I pressed, but now it shows the answers in fraction style rather then decimal points and cant find a way to change it. It is also quite large as well. I am so fed up with it I am looking for something simpler, and will most likely give this to the charity shop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beyond me, 15 Jun. 2013
This product was bought as a recommended item for a U3A "Fun with Maths" class. The great majority of the functions were totally uneccessary and way beyond my comprehension