5.0 out of 5 stars good quality product
Lovely product, with a top quality feel to it. Washes well, fits brilliantly and is hardwearing. Protects even with the leakiest nappy and polyuric toddler, and seems substantial enough to probably last till when I lose my bladder control.
Published on 5 April 2010 by Ms. K. H. Sirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Has its let downs
Published on 4 Mar 2011 by psymon godden

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality product, 5 April 2010
Ms. K. H. Sirl (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars That's better, 20 Aug 2010
Much quieter to sleep on and no more night sweats due to the protective lining (unlike my previous, more expensive one). Very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 12 Oct 2010
Jane (Flitwick, Beds) - See all my reviews
This sheet is really good quality. I had previously bought John Lewis ones but this one is just as good, if not better and 9 cheaper! It fits on the mattress really well unlike some others. Delivery from Homescapes was really quick too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Has its let downs, 4 Mar 2011
I bought this for my toddlers bed. The towelling certainly makes it better and more comfortable than most waterproof mattress protectors and there is no crinkling noise at all. It fits well on a deeper mattress. The only let down was the skirting of the cover that fits around the mattress, it is very thin, sort of like a pair of tights. It obviously catches easily because I've only just got it out of the packet and it has a catch in it already. Other than that the quality seems good. I wasn't too happy about paying 4.99 shipping. I thought it was too high for the item posted. Next time I'll spend the p&p money on a better cover with free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 23 Sep 2010
Ms. K. L. Clayden "K Clayden" (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
After trying several different waterproof sheets for my sons bed to have them leak or rip I've bought this one and its great. Keeps bed completely dry, washes well and have a nice feel. Its material so doesn't slide around or crinkle the sheet. Brilliant, shame they don't do it for a toddler bed as have to buy one for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 6 Jan 2010
Exactly as described and are good quality, they do not rustle when slept on and add a bit of warmth and comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 30 Nov 2011
S. Noel - See all my reviews
I was really pleasantly surprised by this product. I suspected that it was going to be like sleeping on a carrier bag, but it is not. It is very comfortable & as it is terry toweling, its actually nice and warm. It makes no noise at all. In addition, unlike other mattress covers, it holds on to our unusually thick mattress very nicely & hasn't pinged off at all. And, as for the main purpose of the sheet, my dust mite allergy (in combo with a pillow case) has virtually disappeared. I've gone from constantly bunged up and snotty nosed to clear and normal in the space of 2 nights.

2.0 out of 5 stars Falls apart after a few washes, 2 Mar 2012
I don't recommend this product. Was fine for the first few washes but soon it started to rip on the plastic backing in multiple places. Is probably ok for a bed that doesn't need stripping regularly but not suitable for a toilet training child who needs frequent bed washes.

The LUXURY WATER PROOF TERRY TOWELLING MATTRESS PROTECTOR SINGLE SIZE
by COMFORT NIGHTS is a better product as the backing is bonded to the terry toweling and therefore cannot rip.

Disappointed as I have had other products from Homescapes which have been excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Terry towelling waterproof mattress, 23 Aug 2011
Really breathable and waterproof without the rustling sound of plastic that is typical of the plastic version of mattress protectors. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 21 Dec 2010
For a single mattress this fits amazing. Reviews are right, this is good quality - waterproof and comfy at the same time. Easy to wash. Nice one.