5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sixteen again!!
If you happen to pass my kitchen window you may well see an 'older woman' dancing about and singing her head off. That'll be me! Since I bought this CD it's been my constant companion when I'm preparing meals. Every track is a favourite and, although I have many of them on other CDs, it's so much easier to put on one CD and just get peeling potatoes, etc...
Published on 22 Mar 2010 by I. Hamilton

2.0 out of 5 stars Download was not in order, tunes all mixed up
The tracks were mixed up in the wrong order and some from disc two were on disc one, a poor download
Published 8 months ago by Geoffa

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sixteen again!!, 22 Mar 2010
I. Hamilton (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)

It's brought it home to me again that I was so lucky to have lived through the 60s and the fantastic singers and groups we had at that time.

If you're into 60s music then this is a must have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Silver 60s Greatest hits Vol 2, 24 Mar 2011
What can I say:-) LOVED IT !!!!!! How it brought back the sunny Saturday mornings when I would clean the house with my two young daughters.All three of us singing along to the record player. They are all grown and married now but they still know all the words to the songs.I have it on my ipod now so I can listen to it when ever and where ever I want. Its fantastic.Keep up the good work guys and make an older lady happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, 14 Jun 2010
Alan Merredew (Wareham, Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
Having seen the Solid Silver 60's show, I just had to have the CD. Am I glad I did. For all those of us who remember with affection, this product is just brilliant. Highly recommended, and I am about to order Volume One. Miss this at your peril.

5.0 out of 5 stars solid silver 60's, 26 April 2010
Mr. P. Evans (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
great cd it's everything we thought, brill service received it very fast, can't falt anything

5.0 out of 5 stars music for a life full of memories, 24 April 2010
William Nixon (England - UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
this is an excellent cd - the memories come flooding back and you just have to sing along

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 29 Mar 2010
Maureen Mearns "helibitch1" (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
If you like 60s music you will love this and if you have a spare bob or two go and see the show...............Brilliant!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent CD, 28 Mar 2010
This review is from: The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
This is a great CD with lots of hits from the 60's (including some rarer ones). Highly recommended!!! Have even booked tickets now to see the tour live.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great 60's compilation, 21 Sep 2012
Mrs. M. Walsh "Maw." (Glasgow Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 (Audio CD)
I have just received a used copy of this double cd set, from a seller on the amazon site, it is in fantastic condition, with a great track listing. The product detail on the Amazon site is inaccurate, this is a two disc set, with 30 tracks on each disc, not one disc with 56 tracks. This set is a follow up to a previous release titled "The Solid Silver 60's Greatest Hits" another two disc set, with a further 30 tracks on each disc. Both of these sets, I will call them Vols.1&2 are brilliant, and well worthy of all the good reviews listed on the Amazon site. If you are a fan of 60's music at all these two sets are as good a place as any to start your collection. Volume two can still be bought in new condition, volume one you might have to search for as a second hand purchase. I bought my copies of both volumes second hand on Amazon and was lucky enough to get great used copies in excellent condition for a total of under eight pounds. Both of these discs are still available on Amazon, and I have no qualms recommending both of these sets as well worth the effort in searching out. Rumour has it that there might also be a Volume3 floating around, but for some unknown reason this disc is rumoured to only have 16 tracks. These two cd releases are well worth investing a few pounds on, and I heartily recommend both. Mrs. M Walsh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and not a remake or out-take in sight, 7 July 2014
AlanMusicMan (North Cornwall) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Superb and all original hits (though Monday Monday is the awful stereo-ised version of the original hit). Great value and not a remake or out-take in sight!

Great to see "Bringing on Back the Good Times" by Love Affair featured in favour of the highly over-available "Everlasting Love".

Highly recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Download was not in order, tunes all mixed up, 27 Nov 2013

The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2
The Solid Silver 60s: Greatest Hits Vol. 2 by Various Artists (Audio CD - 2010)