5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!
Published 17 months ago by Nena Sings

1.0 out of 5 stars No effect!
This item promised such a lot and delivered absolutely nothing. Unless the brush I had was faulty in some way I cannot believe the claims at all. Sent it straight back.
Published 22 months ago by Polly Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!, 5 Feb 2013
This review is from: Braun - 63558701 - IONTEC Technology Satin Hair Brush (Personal Care)
I always get static in my hair when I brush it normally, got this today though, expecting to be disappointed to be honest, but Im actually really happy with it- it works instantly, gets rid of static and leaves your hair really soft and lovely to touch, basically it makes your hair look healthier and look and feel smoother. The brush itself feels well-made, sturdy though not heavy, and not flimsy. I imagine its effectiveness might vary with different hair types- Ive got regular fairly straight hair thats been coloured or tinted for years, all I can say is it works for me and its instant If youre sick of static, try it, especially as the price has come down. I wouldnt have bought it for 50 quid, but for 20-30, its worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 14 Mar 2013
Bought this for my mum and she loves it. Removes static and leaves hair shiny and soft. It requires batteries which I wasnt expecting, thought everything had a charger now! Super fast delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov 2013
Excellent quality, fits into handbag. Easy to operate, smooths hair and I've used no other hairbrush since this purchase. Would thoroughly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Necessity., 9 Nov 2012
Carmela N. Borgers (Dallas, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
Ever since I discovered this brush (given to me as a gift by my sister)... I have not been able to use anything else. It instantly puts all those wary hair strands in place, makes your hair look healthy, bouncy, and just great! :) I've recommended it to other friends... and they too, can't live without it. :) A great invention!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars No effect!, 31 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars TERRIFIC HAIRBRUSH!, 9 July 2013
I lost my original Braun Satin Hair Brush and had to order another - I just couldn't be without it! This is the best hair brush ever - it makes such a difference to my hair texture and shine that I would never have thought possible. It's too large to carry around in a handbag but, apart from that, I have no complaints. It's as precious to me as my hair straighteners. Why isn't it sold in shops on the high street?

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 9 July 2013
It is working. I don't need the flat iron so much anymore. It is easy to clean. I hvae thick hair an offen break my brushes, but this one works stabil.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 15 Jun 2013
This brush has replaced all of my other brushes. I straighten my wavy hair on a daily basis and this brush provides a finishing smoothing touch.
It will not straighten hair or change the texture totally but you can see a difference - hair is smoother and more shiny. It is also very light and can take a few knocks whilst travelling.

3.0 out of 5 stars The Original Frizzy haired person, 11 Jun 2014
Clarinda (Ayr Scotland) - See all my reviews
Makes very little difference. I have tried wet hair, dry hair and tangled hair but makes no more difference than any heavy brush.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 16 April 2014
This brush is great, I wasnt really quite sure what it could do for me (my hair is the bain of my life) but it smoothed without making my hair limp and I think it will go everywhere with me now. I am delighted with it. The delivery time was as promised by a really nice guy - very polite, so all in all great product and excellent service. Thank you Amazon.