5.0 out of 5 stars Great card
Very pleased with this card. It comes at a good price and has worked well since I got it.
Published on 5 Nov 2010 by Kevin Sinclair

2.0 out of 5 stars would not format
Did not like it as it would not format for my camera tried everything it is now just lying in a box somewhere unused
Published 9 months ago by Mac

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card, 5 Nov 2010
This review is from: Kodak 4Gb SDHC Class 4 Digital Assurance Card (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kodak Memory Card, 6 July 2011
Roy Wright - See all my reviews
Never used a Kodak Card before and this was bought for my new Playtouch Camera. It is entirely suitable for the purpose and recommended.Kodak PlayTouch High Definition Video Camera 5MP,3.0 LCD - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
just what I needed

2.0 out of 5 stars would not format, 30 Sep 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars camera data, 13 May 2013
nice item has given camera new life loads of photos and filming capacity so it is a very good product

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job., 9 Mar 2013
this memory card was shipped quickly and does the job required to store my photos videos etc.. No problems at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 27 Feb 2013
Devlin Mrs NH "Nicola" (Nicola) - See all my reviews
Unfortunately too large for the camera I use, but no matter, I'm sure it will come in handy elsewhere. Super services

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitted the SD card and my camera found it immediately without any formatting, 12 Feb 2013
Installed the SD card and my camera found it immediately without th need to format it. It seems to be fine but time will tell.

1.0 out of 5 stars sd card, 20 Dec 2012
I am in error as erroneously reviewed the Kodak batteries incorrectly I apologise
I
The sd card was delivered by Royal Mail.
The item required a signature on delivery but the delivery lady made no attempt to obtain one as I observed being in the front room of my house when the delivery was made.
A card was left in my letterbox indicating that a signature could not be obtained ,which was not true and the item could be collected from the Royal Mail depot.
this involved a 19 mile round trip which cost me twice the value of the card itself.

I was far from pleased for such small item

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant..., 17 Dec 2012
Really good value for money, compared to the much smaller one I bought a few years back and can't believe just how many photos this holds!!