5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality HDMI cable, better than expected
I chose this cable because it was one of the few that actually quoted a digital transfer rate. It looked like the best spec for the price, and I didn't want to spend too much because it's the first HDMI cable I've bought.

Published on 7 Mar 2012 by In Vabz

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for my PS3
This is a great value for money.Well built and well packed.Delivery speed was good and it works wothout any problems.

I connected this cable to my PS3 to watch my Blu-Ray movies and Games.The picture quality is superb and quality has improved too.I must admit that this a great value item and recommendable to all.
Published on 28 April 2012 by Jasmine

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality HDMI cable, better than expected, 7 Mar 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived. There was no packaging as such but the cable was neatly coiled with cable ties and with protective caps for the connectors. It also came with a small sheet of specs and features, including service contact details - UK address, tel number and website.

The cable is as shown in the photo. It has a tight fabric woven outer sheath which uncoiled straight and flat. The cable seems to be securely attached to the connector housings with no free play. The cable has just the right amount of flexure so it can remain hidden behind my TV which has sideways facing connector sockets.

I use the cable to connect the output from a DVD/HDD Recorder to the TV. I had a RGB Scart prior to this cable and the improvement in picture and sound quality was instantly noticeable. It obviously can't improve the digital TV aerial signal coming in, but playback of DVDs and recorded TV programmes is now a much better experience.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this cable and have no hesitation recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 April 2011
J. Campbell - See all my reviews
These are great value leads, I like the design and colour and they feel really solid. Give the perfect picture and sound, so glad I didn't spend Ł20 on the recommended one for my PS3. Does the job brilliantly so don't overspend, there is no need get this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and good performance, 20 Mar 2012
Very fast delivery! When first I opened the package it looked as if it would be shorter than the 6m ordered and I wondered if I had made a mistake, but it simply was packaged so neatly. Much easier to set up than using scarts. Product looks good and so far on using it with my new Blu-Ray it all works beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2M PROMO GOLD HDMI TO HDMI Cable for PS3, XBOX 360,SKY HD, PC,LAPTOP,DVD,BLU-RAY, FULL HD LCD,PLASMA,LED TV'S,(NEW HIGH SPEED 1., 12 Oct 2011
Is very good, working in many electronic equipments, is perfect, wonderfull and delivery has very fast, the pack is good protection, anythink word.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for PS3's, 29 Aug 2012
This review is from: IBRAź 5m High Speed PLATINUM Range 1.4 HDMI Cable 3D 2160p 4K Ultra HD (Electronics)
Needed a long HDMI cable for PS3 so I could run it hidden behind cavity/plasterboard wall - it's rigidity makes this perfect for the job - excellent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Thanks, 7 Oct 2011
Works fine with 3D content, cant compare it to other cables as I don't have anything to test it side by side with. Can't go wrong at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars extremely good value, 1 July 2012
A very good price for a high quality product. It works very well between my laptop and TV. am very satisfied with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great cable for my PS3, 28 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a HDMI 1.4a cable, 12 Mar 2012
Great HDMI cable at a great price.
Im using it to connect Xbox360 to an LG LW4500 Led TV, and i can play 3D games with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product and Service, 2 Mar 2010
C. Pearsall - See all my reviews
Product working well and came within 1 day or 2. Very satisfied with the product.