4.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it!!
i bought this for my son as he gets excited every time he sees a street cleaner... it is quite an original toy compared to your usual trucks / tractors. Very durable and my son has a lot of fun with it. It adds to his collection of wheels
Published on 29 Sept. 2010 by NatLK

3.0 out of 5 stars Brushy man.
My son has the bucket lorry in this range and loves it.Ordered this for his 2nd birthday.He loves it I thought is was a lot small than I imagined but as long as he's happy with it that's all that matters.
Published on 16 Mar. 2012 by Leon-monty

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it!!, 29 Sept. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant toy, durable and a little different, 11 Dec. 2010
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
My son loves this and is a little different than the usual truck or car. Very durable. Good quality, reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great toy for toddlers, 19 Mar. 2011
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
These are great for little hands - the people are a good size and easy to grab. The colours are bright and grab the child's attention. The toys are very friendly looking and they are always the first out of the toy box!!

Would recommend this range

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!! Nice little present for good behaviour or as a stocking filler, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
I bought this you for my 22 month old originally for his birthday by couldn't resist giving it to him early.

He loves it!!! Especially the rattling boulder =) mummy likes a little play too
great value for money, strong and durable- really built to last brightly coloured :)
Many years of enjoyment to come

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it :-), 24 Nov. 2011
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
We bought it for our daughter, she was 13 months old then. This toy is still a firm favourite (3 months later), and we have just bought the Misty n Molly set which is very lovely too!
I recommend WOW toys, good quality for a reasonable price and I like that no batteries are needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brushy man., 16 Mar. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!!!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
Game for children age +1.
Durable, compact, well finished. I recommend it!
My son had a lot of fun.
It does not use batteries and all sounds are created with mechanical movements hidden.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it..., 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
...the only street sweeper toy that I could find, and luckily it is good quality. Sturdy construction, and the spinning brushes are a treat. Very happy little person at our house.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 31 July 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
My little grandson loves these toys ,this is the newest addition to his collection ,he plays with them most of the time they are really tough sturdy toys,great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW for wow toys, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Stanley Street Sweeper (Toy)
Have purchased WOW toys in the past and this site was great value for money,I have three grandsons ranging In age from 18months to 5yrs and they love them

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›