4.0 out of 5 stars Laundry Solutions
I like the toggle ties as my previous bag only lasted 3 months when the zip broke. It's good to have a a choice of 2 bags as the large one is quite generous so can get all our socks in it!
Published on 16 May 2010 by Mrs. Helene S. James

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, broke after one wash
The picture indicates that these are a tie-top bag but the ones I received had zips. I specifically chose the tie-tops and ones I have used previously with zips broke quickly. Exactly what happened with these - one wash and the smaller one is now useless. Total waste of money.
Published on 6 April 2012 by maizy90

4.0 out of 5 stars Laundry Solutions, 16 May 2010
This review is from: H & L Russel Ltd Wash Bag, Separates & Protects Bras and Delicates During Wash Cycle, Small & Large, Set of 2 (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Washing bras made easy, 19 Oct. 2010
I was recently having trouble with my bras snagging my washing so wanted something to put them in. A friend told me that the little bags with zips were no good and too fiddly, so this caught my eye.

It was delivered very quickly (before the estimated delivery date) and was exactly as they described. 2 of my bras fitted into the little bag and the toggle keeps the bag securely shut when washing. Even my 1400 spin cycle could not undo it! The only thing with 2 bras in the bag is that I'm not sure it rinsed all of the washing liquid off so I'm sticking to one at a time from now on.

Highly recommended as it's easy to use (that means I won't give up after a few times) and keeps all my lovely washing safe from snagging. I've even started recommending it to friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful laundry item, 12 Sept. 2010
Two handy sized laundry bags, ideal for underwired bras and delicate items of clothing.The pull cord locks well and stays put during washing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, broke after one wash, 6 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 23 Sept. 2010
Elizabeth Morgan (uk) - See all my reviews
Nice size bags, washed well and hopefully will stop me needing to have the repair man out for wires from bras under the drum of my washing machine!So far so good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 18 Jan. 2012
M. Scrivin "mazza" (Cheltenham, UK) - See all my reviews
I used these bags literally a couple of times & the seam on the smaller one has already come undone so I can not use it anymore!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 10 Nov. 2011
I bought these as I kept getting holes in my clothes after nearly every machine wash. They are poorly made and the netting holes are very big, so it didn't solve my problem. And after just 4 washes the bag tore open at the seam, rendering it even more useless! I use low temperature and slow spin, so really it should be able to withstand that!
I then ordered the Polypropylene Washing Bags for light colours. They are brilliant! Finally no more holes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 31 Jan. 2011
Cannot recommend this washbag highly enough. Far superior to the ones with zips. Nothing escapes and very well made and sturdy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Large Mesh Washbag, 16 Feb. 2011
These washbags do as they say in separating your delicates, but the mesh holes are very large and let lint get through.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so impressed, 17 Jan. 2011
The small bag broke the second time I used, the bigger one is still ok but I am not very impressed with the quality