Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 19 June 2013
Bought these as a gift for my Dad back in March who was very pleased with them and is still battling his way through the 3 Kg's worth!
I've had a few myself so i know they taste good.
When he eventually runs out i will look to order some more.
on 8 August 2014
I regularly buy these sweets for my Dad, he always really enjoys them and they last him for ages.

The liquorice is nice and soft, they come packaged in a plastic bag, but are easily decanted into a sweet jar.
on 2 August 2010
Arrived promptly to my dad's address; nicley packed and in one piece. Devoured happily; think he had a nice birthday!
on 4 January 2014
I bought these as a Christmas present for friends. They arrived quickly and well-packed but I hadn't realised that 3Kg of sweets would be so big or so heavy that they would need double-wrapping to give as a gift!

Result: delighted children, disapproving looks from their parents.

Great value for money too, by the way.
on 18 May 2015
After reading the positive reviews I thought I would try them.
For a start the allsorts arrived packed in three unmarked brown boxes taped together.
Each box contained 1kg of product packed in thin plastic - not as shown in the advert.
There was no sign of the packaging shown in the advert. Many of the allsorts had small brown stains on the white part of many individual sweet - in fact they looked like seconds.
Although they tasted OK, I would guess that approximately one third were just plain liquorice - not the usual assortment one would normally buy.
on 4 January 2014
I bought these for Father's day, my dad just loves these but not me pinching the pink and blue buttons out.

He normally has a tin that lasts a decent time but I thought this would be even better, last him longer and he really likes the taste of them. Would recommend these sweets.

My only fault (from my point of view) there are no little liquorice men as there in Bassetts but that's down to the make.
on 7 January 2013
They were bought for a christmas present, i did not try them but i know they were well receive may have to order another big bag for my husband.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 May 2013
Fresh and really good licorice allsorts. Having them this fresh is a real treat, and great taste. Wonderful, you will not need any other.
on 14 December 2013
Brilliant and great value. My brother loves these so a great present. He will eat them all and keep him quiet Thank you
on 22 January 2014
thought this would be a good present for someone I know with a very sweet tooth. Is still eating them now