on 19 October 2011
I took a risk and purchased this even though I am a cup size bigger than the maximum cup size.

The fit is great. It is very supportive and comfortable for running and gym work.

It provides more support than the Shock Absorber Max Sports Bra Top which never was sufficiently supportive for high impact sports.

Attaching the back clasp does take some getting used to because of its position however the additional support it gives it great.
on 24 October 2012
Before ordering this bra I had some doubts about whether the straps would be alright, or they would be coming undone unexpectedly, as some of the other reviews stated.
My experience with it has been absolutely without problems. The size is perfect. I ordered my regular size and it fits like a dream, a little tight but that is the way a sports bra should be. The fit is snug and perfect. It holds what needs to be held in place with as little movement as possible. I have been wearing it while running for the past 4 months and the fit has not deteriorated at all.
The only drawback someone could say about it is the second strap at the back which you have to be somewhat flexible to close. This also was no problem for me.
All in all, I would recommend this to anyone, the fit is perfect, snug and just the way it should be.
on 18 June 2012
I recently started running and was wearing a sports bra not intended for high impact sports. I spent a long time searching and reading reviews and chose this bra. It is fantastic. I am a 36e and bought that size. I can jump up and down and don't move at all. The second clasp is definitely the key to the design, and is easy enough to do up once you get the hang of it.
I highly recommend this bra.
on 19 January 2012
I'm so happy with this sports bra!

It makes running a lot more comfortable.
I have tubular breasts but this bra makes such a difference with keeping them in place.

I have to mention it is very very comfy to wear, it doesn't get in the way at all, the fabric doesn't rub against my skin.
on 12 November 2012
I have a medium sized bust and am broad shouldered - 34C.

I felt that this bra was quite tight at first but after a few wears/washes is perfect and really does the job.

The Shock Absorber brand is more expensive than other similar products, however I feel that buying from Amazon makes it cheaper for the same great quality products that will save about 20% on any high street retailer.

Highly recommended and I bought one in black and one in white....
on 15 April 2010
This is hands down the best sports bra I have ever owned. Previously I always had to wear a shock absorber sports bra, a sports crop top over the top and a supportive running top to keep my larger boobs under control - not any more, this bra gives superior support on it's own.

This bra is specially made for running and it shows with barely any movement even at high speeds. I ordered a cup size lower to ensure a snug fit and it fits like a dream.

Only warning i would say is that you have to be pretty flexible to get this bra on. The back band clips like a normal bra but there is also a second clip between the shoulder blades that you have to reach over the top of your shoulders to fasten and it is a bit of a fiddly clip so takes a second or two - not a problem so long as you have at least average shoulder flexibility but i have heard a couple of people who have had problems with it.

Overall though I would definitely recommend this bra - i have been raving about it to all my running girls friends and am just about to buy another one myself!
1010 comments|158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 November 2011
I have never owned a bra this comfortable. There are no seams inside the cup and all the clips are protected by some sort of soft rubbery nylon material.

This product feels gorgeous and did reduce the bounce too.
on 19 October 2013
Dont get me wrong, its the softest sports bra and doesn't rub like other shock absorber bread do after a few washes. However, to get it on and do it up us just impossible. I tried leaving the top clip done up and put it on over my head but then I couldn't get the back done up. Tried doing the main back bit up first but then there was no way I could get the top clip done. To the point where Ive been trying for ages, and one of the hooks has got caught and bent out of shape. Its just served to wind me up and now im just really brassed off this bra has cost me a lot of money and it impossible to put on on my own. My partner was with me when I tried it on and helped me but ive come to do it on my own and its just rubbish.
on 20 April 2012
Very good control ! I have bought 2 i like them so much - very comfy no rub marks anywhere - the only thing is they take a little getting used to with the racing back if you have not worn before - it feels a little restrictive when you 1st put it on - but you don't get super control without some serious scaffolding ! I would buy normal size personally. Leave the top clip (mid shoulder blade level) done up and pop over your head and do up like a normal bra is my top tip.
on 29 May 2015
Being an F cup I find it incredibly difficult to find sports bras which provide the level of support required for running along with comfort (not crushing my chest!) - this does both! Extremely happy and will be buying another despite costing slightly more than I originally wanted to pay.