5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra - great for a larger bust!
This is hands down the best sports bra I have ever owned. Previously I always had to wear a shock absorber sports bra, a sports crop top over the top and a supportive running top to keep my larger boobs under control - not any more, this bra gives superior support on it's own.

Published on 15 April 2010 by J. Loxton

1.0 out of 5 stars Size is not as advertised.
Bought this bra without reading the reviews - learned my lesson. I bought a 34F and it wouldn't close at all and looked like I was trying to squeeze into a b-cup. Had to return it. Actually went out and got measured for a sports bra subsequently and my size? 34F. If buying this bra add at least 4/5 inches to the back size.
Published 17 months ago by Knitting Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bra - great for a larger bust!, 15 April 2010
J. Loxton (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews

This bra is specially made for running and it shows with barely any movement even at high speeds. I ordered a cup size lower to ensure a snug fit and it fits like a dream.

Only warning i would say is that you have to be pretty flexible to get this bra on. The back band clips like a normal bra but there is also a second clip between the shoulder blades that you have to reach over the top of your shoulders to fasten and it is a bit of a fiddly clip so takes a second or two - not a problem so long as you have at least average shoulder flexibility but i have heard a couple of people who have had problems with it.

Overall though I would definitely recommend this bra - i have been raving about it to all my running girls friends and am just about to buy another one myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars No Pain, No Gain, 24 Sept. 2012
I have to say that I once owned a Shock Absorber Bra many many years ago when they first came out and back then there was just one version and it was frankly useless and uncomfortable.
Thankfully things have moved on a lot since then, and the 'Run' version in their line (model B5044) is beyond superb.
I'm fairly ample in the chest region (34DD) and so wanted a good firm sports bra to help reduce the pain from jumping around during my Insanity workouts.
A note on sizing - because of their extreme restrictivness, sports bras by nature do not have much give to them, so you may need to adjust your regular sizing methods. My best advise, if it all possible, is to try a few on in a department store to find your correct size. I'm a small 34 across the ribcage normally, however as there is practically no give (for good reason) in the material, so I needed to go up to a 36. This would mean that my cup size would need to go down to a D to get the correct cup size. If it's not possible to try before you buy, I would suggest that with any brand of sports bra to go up one size in the ribcage, and down one size in the cup to get the correct fit.
The result for me was an asbsolute perfect fit. Comfortable, sits perfectly and reduces any unwanted bounce to absolute zero - big thumbs up from me.
And the added bonus for me is that here in Cyprus these bras set you back 60 Euros which is just nuts, but I purchased mine on amazon for less than half that.
Dont worry either if you are ample, and feel put off by the 'no wire' aspect of these bras, trust me, your babies are going nowhere in this bra, and with no wire, you just have more comfort.
I'm now just planning on buying more of these while they are at this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly good!, 17 Oct. 2010
I train every day and have had trouble finding a bra that would effectively prevent my D cup boobs bouncing around on my runs. This one is definitely recommended- it's 20X better than any other I have tried (and trust me, I've tried loads of different ones from all the big names).

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 Sept. 2012
This is without a doubt the best sports bra I've found. It does come up a bit small on the back so I had to go up a back size and down a cup size (I bought my normal size first and couldn't breathe properly - not ideal when running). Now that I've got a properly-fitting one it does its job fantastically.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 May 2011
Product is really good, no movement, was really impressed. BUT I wish I had got a 36 instead of a 34 (my usual size) because it was reallllyy tight and this made it really difficult to get on. I think I'm gonna have to lose a few pounds just to get in the bra lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly taut, 26 April 2011
Eurygnomes "Bookesque" (Prague, Czech Republic) - See all my reviews
I'm now at the age where the shock absorber video on their website scares me. I don't want saggy boobies in my dotage (the spinster bitterness will be enough to keep my knees warm, thanks); but I do want to end up being able to run for a full 30mins in the near future.

So getting this bra was on the top of my list (after getting the right shoes and some shorts that didn't show off the wobble of the upper thighs). And I think it's absolutely amazing. When I'm running, the girls stay happily in place. There's no movement, no wiggle, no room for them to bounce, and basically - when I see other women running towards me, I'm now ALMOST tempted to inform them of the comfort of this bra.

On the other hand, we just don't do that around my place.

Enjoy it ladies. I'm usually between a 36-38" and I got the 38 which fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best sports bra I own - Amazing!, 4 Jun. 2010
Lauren Thomas - See all my reviews
I bought this bra after I recently took up running, as I wanted something specifically intended for this kind of exercise. I already own a couple of Shock Absorber bras, but these are both intended for lower intensity exercise, and I tend to wear them on gym equipment such as cross trainers.

The first thing to say about this bra is that it is incredibly comfortable. When I first went to put it on it felt like it was going to be very tight, but in fact it just sits snugly on the skin with no discomfort whatsoever. Also, rather than having to pull it over my head like I have to with my other Shock Absorber bras, this one fastens like a normal bra, with an extra clip at the top (which was a little fiddly the first time I tried it on, but I quickly got the knack). It feels incredibly well made, and as for its ability to control any unwanted "bounce" whilst running, it is simply brilliant. It really does support the bust extremely well, without leaving you feeling like you're restricted. I also personally found that the bra runs true to size.

Really cannot recommend this highly enough, and I'll definitely be getting another.

4.0 out of 5 stars No more black eyes, 10 April 2012
Feels great, the straps never go down. Sturdy, stylish, has everything a good sports bra should have. The best I ever had for running , as i said nice not to get black eyes after a 5 mile run ..... ha hahhahhah....

1.0 out of 5 stars Size is not as advertised., 15 Nov. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared for sizing issues, 19 July 2011
I am a 34B when I tried it on it felt very tight but I thought this would loosen up over time (like older shock absorber models), this has not been the case. I then needed to re-purchase these in a bigger 36B, I would have returned them but I had worn both to the gym on consecutive days before realising just how small they are. However even though this bra is to tight for me it is far more comfortable to run in than B4490 which causes too much chest movement.

Since buying a bigger size I have not really had any problems with the 'fixtures and fittings' the little hooks don't come off unless they haven't been readjusted after coming out of the washing machine and the second clip only comes undone if I haven't clipped it together properly in the first place.