5.0 out of 5 stars Price aside, these are the best headphones I've ever tried
Keeping this short. These headphones are the best I've used. Having come from a robust pair of comparably priced Shure headphones, I do prefer these X10s.

I purchased mine for just under £100, which I think is very good value for money. Would I pay the RRP of £249.99? Yes, probably I would. I have listed my pros and cons below. The pros are numerous. However,...
Published 9 months ago by jtromans

3.0 out of 5 stars seriously amazing but let down by the cable
These are truly brilliant! I have had a lot of experience with headphones, having studied music technology at university and worked in several professional studios, and I can honestly say that these are some of the best I have ever used, certainly the best in-ear ones.

My only problem with them is that the cable is not up to the job. After about 5 months of, to...
Published on 11 Aug 2011 by RGP

5.0 out of 5 stars Work witn new iPhone 4s, 21 Oct 2011
M. Wood "Mart" (Cumbria) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Klipsch Image X10i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headset with 3-Button Mic for iPhone / iPod - Black (Electronics)
These are awsome with my iPod Touch 4th Gen. Was just wondering if anyone has tried them with the new iPhone 4s

5.0 out of 5 stars One word.... awesome, 4 Jan 2011
With the exception of the clothing clip, these are without a doubt the best sounding in ear headphones I've ever used.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not noise cancelling, 29 Jun 2014
Music quality is good, but not noise cancelling as I can hear all background noises even at high volume and after trying the different ear fittings.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're poor, forget it., 13 July 2010
David (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Here's the deal ... these are fantastic, the best you can buy. But if you're poor - forget it.

I have previously owned custom made hybrid Etymotic Er6i IEMs, fused with the Apple wiring loom (really, a great combination - but not cheap either) so when I lost them, I found these. They blow them away. Bass is deep, but never muddy and I hear parts to a song I never heard before. They're so light, you hardly feel them in your ear.

But here's the catch - they cost an awful lot of money. You need to be fairly rich to afford these - so if you're poor, don't bother. You can get 80% of the quality with a pair of Klipsch S4i for far less than half the money. But, they're not as comfortable and nor do they sound as good. So, if 80% is good for you and you're worrying about the money, don't buy these. Buy these only if you have the cash to spare - i.e. spare a night at the local lapdancer and buy these.

On the other hand, if you're a bit overpaid and can afford these you really won't regret it. They're just fantastic - it's just that you wouldn't want to get them at the expense of missing your rent for the month. But, if the price of these is as much as you'd spend on lunch the odd time, dive in.

2.0 out of 5 stars Did not work, 4 Feb 2014
Did not work, still waiting for confirmation of my refund. Over 2 weeks now. and i've had no e-mail to say what's been done to resolve this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound, poor build, 12 Nov 2013
Having thoroughly researched a high quality pair of in-ear headphones I can safely say these provide some of the best sound quality available. The balance is perfect meaning they are not bass heavy like many popular headphone brands so if this is your preference, although they are more than adept, I would recommend trying them out first.

Unfortunately I have found the build quality poor. Given their price tag I use these lightly (flying, at the desk) but the rubber casing has broken at one end to expose bare cable. On top of this the plastic control case has broken and will not close. The headphones are now unusable.

Having contacted Klipsch and MP3 accessories I was redirected a few times then denied replacement by the seller (MP3 Accessories) under warranty without inspection of the product.

Overall great sound quality, poor build and poor service.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocking distortion, 4 Jan 2013
Bought these due to the rave reviews I've seen elsewhere, but I must have a faulty model from Amazon's seller as mine are riddled with distortion at mid-range frequencies in the Left ear out of the box. So much so, lossless music actually sounds worse on this headset than on the free pair I got with my phone.

Shame as the right earphone sounds wonderful :)