5.0 out of 5 stars shabby chic mirrors
Published on 11 July 2010 by lynnsbusy154

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel Drunk
Glass is probably not glass and is very warped, feel drunk when looking at it. Nice frame though. Good delivery, not the easiest to hang, but you get what you pay for.
Published 5 months ago by Guy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars shabby chic mirrors, 11 July 2010
This review is from: EXTRA LARGE FRENCH SILVER Overmantle / Wall MIRROR complete with Premium Quality Pilkington's Glass - Size: 30 inches x 42 inches (75cm x 105cm)
I had looked everywhere for this type of mirror but could not find in any of the shops I looked in or on their websites. Then I found these mirrors , I actually bought a black one and a white one. Perfect I did think on ordering that the postage was really high but they were incredibally well packed so I will let them off a little . Perhaps postage could be added at cost after the order goes in and consulted on before dispatch.

5.0 out of 5 stars On reflection.. I love it!, 17 Mar 2013
This mirror is gorgeous - I hung it over a plain firelace and it looks fantastic. The frame isn't as shiny as it looks, it's more of a matt finish. Everyone loves it, and can't believe how inexpensive it was!

4.0 out of 5 stars Mirror Mirror, 18 Dec 2012
Love it - just what I was looking for.
Could have done with a few tips on hanging/fixtures as it is very heavy (but stilll up).

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver gilt mirror, 20 Jun 2012
A very nice mirror which looks great. Mirror glass is a little warped but possibly no surprise given the price. Ours is in a very modern bathroom and looks fantastic. Really pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely pretty mirror, 12 Nov 2013
I bought this wondering if it would be as great as the picture and it was all I expected . Also by mistake my wife also bought one and realised the next day emailed the company and a refund came immediately what excellant service

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful mirror, 6 Nov 2013
the mirror looks much more expensive that it is and really sets off the room. it is large and I was worried about hanging it as I have a modern hous (so no solid walls), but I needn't have worried. The only down side was delivery. The supplier uses their own delivery service (which is fine) but could not tell me when they would deliver until the day before it arrived. As I work full time, I had to leave my garage unlocked and the mirror was left there, so I could not check it before accepting delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, 21 Feb 2013
I love this mirror - searched for ages for a French chic silver mirror for bedroom wall - it is perfect, elegant and well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Mirror, 10 Feb 2013
I love my mirror. It looks lovely above my dressing table and the quality is excellent. Good quality for the money I have never in my life seen so much packaging around a mirror!

5.0 out of 5 stars looks fab!, 15 July 2012
PeterM (London,England) - See all my reviews
bought it for our newly decorated room and it looks GREAT!Comes with hooks and screws but not wire.
fits nicely into the room

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Mirror!, 10 May 2012
My mirror arrived really well packaged. It is really lovely and the glass is great quality. Looks way more expensive than it was! Really pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›