5.0 out of 5 stars bob banished the fleas
Published 19 months ago by Susie

2.0 out of 5 stars They work! (not any more)
They work better than anything else. My schnoodle is just over 8kg. Give a pill to your pet when they are actually scratching; just ONCE in any 24 hours though.

Published 13 months ago by rosy

5.0 out of 5 stars bob banished the fleas, 27 Nov. 2013
absolutely marvellous ! nothing else would work on my lurchers . Within 15 minutes of giving them a Bob Martin flea tablet they started to scratch and chase around the garden and you could see the fleas come to the surface of their hair and drop off, within an hour they were calm and had stopped scratching. Good old Bob Martins had done it again as he has for generations . The humans are no longer scratching either. Thank you Bob

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Flea Tablets, 5 Sept. 2013
Mrs. J. A. Jervis (Bicester,Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bob Martin Flea Tablets for Cats and Small Dog Under 11 Kg (Misc.)
Item as described, did the job it's suppose to, would recommend to any one with cats or dogs, just crush and put in there food

4.0 out of 5 stars The only thing that worked!, 11 Nov. 2014
I have 2 cats and they were both ridden with fleas. Tried frontline etc. and it just wasn't working. Gave them both one tablet each in the morning (had to hide it in tuna so they ate it) (it's very small) and let them both out for the day. I saw one outside after about half an hour and she was grooming herself like no tomorrow.. This apparently means the tablets are working. These tablets, paired with giving your home a full clean work fantastically. After a week I have them both another half just for any stubborn fleas.
I would definitely recommend using these but definitely clean your house top to bottom as well or else they will come back! Now have 2 very happy cats, both equipped with flea collars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Frontline & Cheaper, 14 May 2011
I've always used Frontline one a month on my cat but it doesn't seem to have much effect on fleas any longer - I wonder perhaps if it's changed it's ingredients - or whether my cat has become immune to it after 7 years? Anyway I now use Bob Martin Flea Tablets - they are so much better and they react immediately. The dosage of the one tablet can be given again after 48 hours if necessary. She's a different cat now - obviously relieved not to be bitten.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog stopped scratching, 11 April 2014
What can l say, dog seems to be scratching less since having taken this. Don't know if she had fleas just a precaution.

2.0 out of 5 stars They work! (not any more), 24 May 2014

UPDATE: Since they changed the packaging and name of the product they don't work any more. My initial review was for the flea tablets that were in the old packaging and not called 'clear'. Just though I'd should let everyone know.

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, 3 Mar. 2014
My cats are wild!
There's no chance of getting flea collar on them so this worked great. Just mixed with their food and job done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable And Effective..., 7 Feb. 2015
I have been using Bob Martin products on my cat since he was a kitten, and I don't have any problems with using these flea tablets at all. I always manage to persuade my cat to take them, and they've become something of an "old faithful for me". There isn't really much I can say - theses are flea tablets, and they have kept fleas away!

Mine is a house cat, and he never leaves the house, except to nap on the garden lawn occasionally. Every dose I've administered has always worked for me, and I usually administer a pill if I see the cat scratching too frequently; he has never caught fleas yet. I have these pills to thank for that; they are reasonably priced and haven never let me down. I highly recommend them to you, either if you are buying flea pills for the first time, or are looking for a cheaper alternative to your cat's current treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Martin Cat Flea Tablets, 18 Jun. 2013
I have 3 Cats and have found Bob Martin Flea Tablets to be very effective. I have tried Frontline, but like many other pet owners, this does not seem to kill the fleas anymore, so is a total waste of money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Sept. 2013
For a quick fix on getting rid of fleas it works instantly, But doesn't protect for very long. So something stronger is needed for long term protection from fleas and ticks.