Size: Large|Colour Name: Red|Change

on 7 December 2012
I ordered this item for my English Springer Spaniel and had to try it on to confirm my suspision - its like fitting an Elephant in a Mini. The jumper you get is so small its basically not worth following the size guide at all.
on 24 December 2012
Be warned that this jumper comes very small! I recommend going one or two sizes up from what you think your dog would need.
I had to end up getting a Medium for my Pug PUPPY! And a Large for my adult Pug!
Otherwise, nice jumper and once i got bigger sizes they look very cute on my two Pugs!
on 21 September 2012
although I bought size large for a border collie it was tiny and didnt fit. Handy duster now would not recommened this product as sizes are inconsistent
on 7 December 2012
this product is best avoided really, the sizing is crazy - the large was too tight but too long on my westie and there was a large hole on the back seam. I will stick with equafleece dog fleeces in future.
on 2 March 2013
I ordered a medium size because so many of the reviews here complained it was too small & recommended ordering a larger size. I've added 4 photos of our lovely JRT in this jumper and you'll see it's too long for him, but a good fit around his neck, front legs and chest - hence the fact I've put it straight back on Amazon for sale. It's easy to get on and off and the straps that go around the back legs keep it from flapping about.
I've now ordered the small size to see if we have any more luck with that, as I do like the product - even though I don't really like seeing dogs in clothes generally speaking! I'll update the review & add some more photos of him in the small size when it arrives.
I've given 3/5 only because it's been a pain getting the right size AND because Amazon sent it in an enormous box which wouldn't fit through the letter box, so I had to wait til the weekend when I could go to the sorting office to pick it up. The product could easily have been put in an envelope and then it would fit through a letterbox. There was about 5 times more packaging than product - what a waste and an inconvenience!
review image review image review image review image
on 27 January 2014
I got this lovely red jumper for my whippet, he loves it and comes running when I say 'do you want your jumper on?' Perfect for all these cold days and nights! I got a large and it fits him perfectly! (He is quite a big whippet though, 15kilos) I love it so much I've bought him the blue one too! Everyone compliments us on it, 5 stars!!
on 5 March 2012
Bought a blue size medium in this style for my Jack Russell (small recommended) It is far too small around body, even stretched to maximum it was still too tight! The jumper itself is very thin acrylic & has a design fault, when worn as shown in pic, covering the rear end, the back leg straps are joined together on top without gap for tail, which means u either bunch it up on body as length is fine, or it covers the dogs anus!!
on 17 April 2012
I bought this jumper for my Yorkie pup, she looks sooo cute in it and everybody comments on it. Excellent value for money, quite small sizing tho so would recommend you order next size up for your dog.
Speedy dispatch and delivery, would use this seller again and would recommend them.
on 26 October 2011
very quick deleiver - excellent.
very easy to put on / take off the dog.
very comfortable on the dog, and looks fab.
my dog is a Puggle, and I got a medium - if this is of any use to you.
on 12 September 2011
I ordered a large for my Westie thinking that if anything the jumper would be too big. It is so very small and would only fit the tiniest of dogs with the collar just about going over his head. I alsos think the actual jumper is very poor quality. And to make matters worse it took 12 days to arrive. Now I have the palavar of sending it back. Not a happy bunny.