TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 November 2012
I bought this because it was cheap and was delivered via Amazon Prime. It does exactly what it is supposed to and IMHO is very good quality for its price. I cannot imagine why anyone would want to spend any more as functionally this does the job perfectly.
on 23 March 2013
Just invested in a Tassimo machine and suddenly realised that my cappuccino was missing something. The shaker is just the ticket. Looks nice, Just big enough and puts a lovely coating of chocolate on my cappuccinos.

Great buy - good value for money.
on 14 December 2015
Great quality item. solid and we'll made ,it has made it easy to put a flourish to coffees and hot chocolates. Would highly recommend this seller as well as delivery was fast and the item well packaged. Overall very happy.
on 27 October 2014
Good value for money. Like another reviewer I think the handle is a little too thin and if made of a rounded steel piece would be more comfortable to grip. Otherwise a good purchase and am looking forward to using it to sprinkle my lattes and cappuccinos with chocolate!
on 11 March 2013
Simple and to the point. Loved the size not to big or to small.
The handle makes for easy use even with hands covered in dough.
Stainless steel makes it so easy to clean no matter what you end up getting on/in it.
on 4 November 2014
Great little dredger, perfect for sprinkling chocolate over hot drinks. Nice and light to handle for someone like myself - I have arthritis in my hands. Very easy to clean, and the holes don't clog. Arrived quickly too.
on 11 June 2012
Ideal item. Just what I was after and delivered within the delivery date specified. Now have my very own starbucks all from the comfort of my own home.
on 3 December 2012
This dredger just finishes of those milky coffee drinks - what's not to like :D The only reason I give it a four star rating and not a five, is if the holes were slightly smaller you would maybe get a finer amount of powder come out but maybe its me and im a little heavy handed!
on 20 January 2013
I bought three of these and really rate them they are just what I wanted and the right price too. I do a fair amount of baking so they are very useful, well made and a good size. I use one for flour, one for icing sugar and one for caster sugar. Every home should have a least one.
on 21 July 2014
This is a great shaker, I can poor the whole tub of chocolate sprinkles in this shaker and when it's used it doesn't go over the edge of you cup. Easy to clean and the lid is secure but not not hard to undo.