4.0 out of 5 stars Lock is great. Mount is not
This lock would have got five stars were it not for the almost pointless mounting brackets that the lock is supplied with.

The lock itself is chunky and solid. The lock mechanism is easy to manipulate and setting up your own lock code is a doddle.

But I don't know what the manufacturer was thinking providing such a fine lock with such a flimsy...
Published on 24 Feb. 2012 by Dogshark

1.0 out of 5 stars I would avoid using this lock - UPDATED
UPDATE 7th May 2013: Dropped form 5 stars to 1.
I JUST HAD MY BIKE STOLEN.

First of all, I never expected this lock to be cut so easily - That's why I bought it in the first place. However I must have been wrong, as I got my bike stolen a few days ago - and the bike thief, cut the lock, and left it on the ground - I have uploaded pictures to show the cut...
Published on 6 Dec. 2012 by TotallydubbedHD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lock, especially for price, Check holder carefully, 19 Dec. 2012
This review is from: MAGNUM ONGUARD DOBERMAN Mountain Bike Coil Lock LK8031 (Misc.)
Good quality lock arrived quickly.

Holder a little flimsy as others say: I think it should be ok if you arrange it to make sure gravity holds the lock in place, and the catch is just there as failsafe to stop it jumping out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bike stolen within days, 6 Jun. 2013
Bought this lock on the way to work after my cheap old D lock got broken- within a few days of switching my bike was stolen from outside my house. Learnt my lesson D locks definitely required in London!

4.0 out of 5 stars seems solid enough, 7 Mar. 2014
P. barton (LONDON) - See all my reviews
looks the part , solid construction and easy to set my own combination but i suppose if someone wants to take the bike they will despite any lock and chains that are on it lets wait and see

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid lock, 13 Mar. 2013
Great quality lock, pretty sure it has already protected my bike from theft. The self coiling sometimes makes it a bit difficult to thread through spokes but it's expected. No complaints.

3.0 out of 5 stars Security lock for bicycle, 12 July 2013
I bought this to secure my new bike.
A bit disappointing as the first time I used it, the combination numbers had slipped round and I had trouble unfastening it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This was a gift and it got to destination on time., 9 April 2013
This was a gift which was to accompany the bicycle,though the bicycle did work, but was pleased with lock, at least the receiver was pleased. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Doggone Good, 9 Jan. 2013
MARK TAPPIN - See all my reviews
I was looking for a meaty lock at a reasonable price for my new Specialized bicycle; this arrived promptly and is more than adequate for the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike coil, 26 Nov. 2012
Seems to be sturdy enough. I like the combination as there are no keys to lose. . It stays coiled so I just wrap it around the front of the bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 May 2013
l ordered this battery, the postage was on time, well packaged, all is really great love it!! l recommend it to other buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 28 Dec. 2012
Have`nt unpacked it yet, so not able to make a feedback on this product.
When I use it come the summer I will do so.