on 10 January 2011
I commute on my bicycle about 10 miles a day and my old freewheel was slipping quite a lot, so I decided to buy a replacement. This is very sturdy, easy to install and facilitates very smooth changes! Remember to buy a new chain too if you're getting a new freewheel. I went for the SRAM PC80.
on 6 March 2013
No problems with this freewheel. fitted and adjusted in 30 minutes. survived a 30 mile cross country ride without any problems.
on 25 July 2012
works great, replaced worn out bits with all new shimano parts, fraction of price you would pay in halfords. nice
on 6 December 2013
i would certainly recommend my friends on getting this product as it is a great product for a great price
on 28 January 2013
High quality Shimano product for a very reasonable price and delivered quickly. You will need the correct tool to remve this cassette, there are various different tools available and it is essential to get the correct one.
on 20 May 2014
Bought to replace a worn out freewheel on my Kona Dew. This was my first time installing a new freewheel. Once I got the old one off, this was easy to install, just screw on by hand. 3 months later and it's working fine.
on 12 February 2014
This was what I ordered and it has done the job perfectly .on a bike I was repairing. Very pleased with the outcome
on 6 November 2014
What more can I say, identical replacement for existing worn freewheel. I was experiencing gear change problems due to a worn/stretched chain and general recommendations are to do both chain/cassette at the same time. Bike has now been totally revitalized from a clumsy clunky ride to slick smooth gear changes. Well worth the small cost to help the old legs :-)
on 13 September 2014
Great price, simple install good quality product. Back on the road, no nasty noises or chain slips.
on 28 November 2014
Arrived before the stated date and does what it's meant to.