5.0 out of 5 stars Oil
I cycle about 20 miles a day in all weathers, and I've found Finish Line oil to work very well. I always use it but this is an expensive way to buy it. I've now bought a 1 gallon container which should last me for the next few years.
Published on 6 Feb 2011 by S. Coombes

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not very happy, but I can't be bothered returning a package ...
It's oil, but, the top was loose & would'nt tighten properly, & although the packaging was bone dry, the bottle was only two thirds full. I'm not very happy, but I can't be bothered returning a package for the sake of a couple of quids worth of oil. Better luck next time.
Published 1 month ago by Cled(Daisy)Sidebottom

5.0 out of 5 stars Oil, 6 Feb 2011
S. Coombes (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Finish Line Mountain Bike Wet Chain Lube 4oz / 120ml (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for our wet weather, 20 Feb 2013
Not much to say other than if you are doing the miles on the bike in our almost continuously wet weather it is a very worthwhile product to keep chain and other moving parts squeak free and minimise the wear 'n tear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Oct 2012
Alan Thomas "Mr T's reviews" (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
Good price, handy size and it arrived quickly so I was very happy. Easy to apply without wastage or spillage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
S. Wright - See all my reviews
Good

4.0 out of 5 stars It's just chain Lube, 13 Mar 2014
Mr.Noisy (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
What can I say, its oil for your bike chain/gear set to protect against wet and cruddy conditions, price is good, and item is a quality oil, worth a punt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet LUbe, 19 Jan 2014
Good chain lube. 'Sticky' but that suits in the wet. Not sure how it will be in a 'dry,. gritty & dusty environment- I'd love to test that but I live in England (it's Jan 2014) so I'm more concerned with a strange 'beardy' bloke who's building a big boat & collecting pairs of animals just now! Lube your Chain with this ............Noah !!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bike oil, 16 Nov 2013
E. Stokes (UK) - See all my reviews
This was recommended by my bike shop as the best oil to use when your chain is wet. I have used it since and it seems to prolong the chain lilfe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 29 Jun 2013
A very good product from a great range. Have tried other products and this range hits the button. I prefer the dry finish to the wet finish but thats simply taste and fancy. I score the dry one 5/5. Another essential item for bike owners.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 21 Jun 2013
Is a very good libre for bike! Is very usefull for this weather. My ciclying is more smoth and nice

5.0 out of 5 stars I use this all year long as this country is so wet!, 18 Mar 2013
Keeps my mountain bike running well even in the mud. Goes a long way and is good value. Get it!