Price:£3.90+ £3.90 shipping

on 18 September 2012
Really good product! Keep it in the freezer until such time you need to use it. It can be used straight from the freezer by dropping it in a bowl of warm (not hot)water. Makes great bread, great cakes. I would suggest before freezing it cut each piece in smaller pieces unless when you baking you need to use all 43gr.
on 6 February 2013
First class product., delivered and recieved very quickly too. I have frozen the well wrapped pre-weighed yeast cubes with great success. Goes a little soft when defrosted but that was to be expected, but, that did not effect the overall efficiancy of the yeast.. Highly recommended product and seller too 5 stars.
on 9 April 2013
For some reason dry yeast doesn't work in my Japanese bread machine. I tried all kinds of dry yeast but my loaf simply refuses to rise. This live yeast works a treat and my bread tastes really good. I will continue buying this product.
on 7 January 2011
These small blocks, individually wrapped, are ideal for 2lbs of flour (which I make), this saves having to cut and weigh the yeast. I know from past experience they will freeze well, almost indefinately, so you can drop a block straight from the freezer into the warm water without it going runny. Given the cost of postage I would prefer to buy a larger quantity say 16 blocks instead of 8 which is why I give 4 stars instead of 5.
on 24 February 2014
decided to start using fresh yeast again and because of the good reviews ordered the mini blocks . They came beautifully packed and in perfect condition - Have frozen them and will take them out one at a time - made a really good loaf of bread for starters - keeps for days in the fridge
on 23 June 2015
Really quick delivery and well packed and fridge cold, easy to rub into flour. Doesn't make bread any better than a good quality quick or fast dry yeast but I think what it does do is give a better flavour especially if you prove you dough overnight in a fridge for 12 hours or so, good value for the price and would recommend for wholemeal loaves you get a lovely nutty crust.
on 17 April 2010
The yeast arrived this morning. Very speedy delivery and excellently packed. Came in a well padded jiffy bag and plastic box, wrapped in a cold pack. The package was still cold even though the postman had left it in my porch all day. Put it straight in the freezer and going to use it today. Smells very fresh. Great service, really recommended. Thank you!!!
on 1 October 2011
First time I'd ever used real yeast, let alone ordered it online. Wow, what an immediate difference it's made to my bread quality; I'm only ever going to use this yeast now, esp when I make pizza dough. Bread is 100% improved, I would highly recommend this item and seller
on 3 February 2013
New customer. Ordered Wednesday, sent Thursday, arrived Friday. Couldn't be better service than that ! The yeast smells delicious and I am looking forward to baking some really nice bread with it. My Morphy Richards breadmaker book suggests dried yeast granules and I have been using this method and the made bread is merely "satisfactory", but I am certain that when I use chopped-up knobs of this new yeast disolved in the warm water the bread will be DELICIOUS. OK, this yeast does cost more because of the p&p, but there is plenty of it and I reckon the results will prove it to be well worth the bit extra per loaf. Thank you Richard Bertinet
on 15 January 2014
Exactly what I needed as I could not find a single baker or supermarket willing to sell me fresh yeast.
It comes well packaged in a "stay cool" type of wrapping. Each mini block is enough to make two big loaves and you can freeze the ones you don't use. They defrost very quickly so put them in a cup or something otherwise you get liquid yeast all over your fridge!