5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 24 April 2010
This review is from: Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Medium 30-inch Black (Misc.)
Bought this for my cocker puppy and she loves it. Very well made and quality metal tray in bottom. Easy to put up and down. Thoroughly recommend this product to anyone getting a new puppy. They think of it as their room and u can leave a pup knowing u will not return to any damage. My puppy has also been fantastic at night going from 11 till 6.30 without needing to toilet. She has never messed her crate once and it has certainly made housetraining much quicker and easier. Would also thoroughly recommend the seller for the speedy delivery service. Excellent purchase all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and well made, 4 Sept. 2013
As good, if not better than similar crates costing twice the price for sale in high street pet 'superstores'.
Archie, our Cocker Spaniel pup highly recommends this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Feb. 2014
This cage is less than half the price of similar ones in well known pet stores. I bought one for our dog when she was a puppy and she sleeps in it every night and quite often during the day. I needed another one for the car and didn't hesitate to buy the same again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog cage, 3 Jan. 2013
This an ideal cage its is the perfect size for my staffie she had not used one before but she has taken to being it with no trouble. It's easy to put up and folds flat when not in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and practical, 28 Jan. 2014
Mrs. S. Noble (uk) - See all my reviews
Bought two of these for my Cavalier puppy in sizes 24 and 30. Very sturdy and easily collapsible. He is perfectly happy in there at night or if I need to pop him in when I go out, gives you peace of mind. Good idea for toilet training too, they don't want to do it in their bed so it saves on wet carpets!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Gold cage, 4 July 2011
I loved this when it arrived, I chose the gold as thought it would look different to the silver and black ones everyone else has and it would go with the puppies new cream bedding and beige cage matt, It did and it looks really smart, I love it!!!! so does pup more to the point, slept well since he went in it. He goes into it when he is tired and sleeps in it when we have our Tea, so he can be with us in the dining room but in his own place :-) My daughter even got in it and fit in it lol, not when pup was in tho, might have been a squeeze then. A must have for someone who wants some bling in their dining room ;-) Also a fab cage. A good size for our pup Cockapoo too will last him the full year then I will think about re-selling it as it doesn't get chewed or ruined due to its robust base.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money!, 10 April 2013
Done the job!! My puppy got used to it after a couple of night and its also easy to fold away and easy to clean

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, 12 Jan. 2014
Well made, sturdy strong good size crate, my puppy loves it, love the non-chew base and good choice of how to close

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great crate, 25 Jan. 2014
Bought for our new rescue dog after much debate as never used a cage with our previous dogs. Our new pup caused chaos with her chewing when left alone. Since using the cage we now have no chaos and no stress! She loves the cage and will go into it just to take a nap. With choice of two door openings makes it easy to move to other areas.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice crate, 21 Feb. 2012
Really nice quality and easy to put up and take down which is really good , we have a new dog so are taking the crate with us when we go to friends houses, really good value and nice to have a door at the front and side.