5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie-Bo 36" Dog Cage
Published on 20 July 2011 by J. Edwards

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit of both
After a nightmare getting couriers to actually deliver this item instead of sending it back to the depot 3 times and many chats with customer service (who were very nice and helpful) I got my cage. The tray at the bottom is actually really good tough plastic. The carry handle snapped the first time I used it to pick up the crate. The crate itself is tough and a good size...
Published 11 months ago by jade villa

5.0 out of 5 stars Ellie-Bo 36" Dog Cage, 20 July 2011
This review is from: Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-Chew Metal Tray Large 36-inch Black (Misc.)
I am absolutely delighted with this cage, it's perfect. I have a very lively 5 year old Springer Spaniel who is more than happy to sit quietly in the cage whilst in the back of my car. The car is a Peugeot 306 estate (51 plate) and it fits perfectly with enough room either side for a couple of bags. Very easy to put together and robust - well worth the money I paid. I initially bought the 42" but this was too big and would not fit in my car so I returned it. I also purchased the small water bowl which fits on the side - very useful and ideal for purpose. On the whole, I am very pleased with my purchase - as is my Spaniel - and I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 2 Nov 2012
Fab crate. Easy to put up. Good size to house my Minature poodle and border terrier overnight together or when dirty after walking. Wasn't sure if would need bigger size but very roomy for both of them in together and they love it. I leave it open for them to use as a bed and they choose to have naps in it. Cover with old table cloth and you don't even notice it after a while! They choose this over the raised bed I have! Easy to clean (hose down when someone is sick in it). Good sturdy metal tray, wouldn't go for plastic as my border would eat it! Great delivery and unbelievable cheap price, was looking at others which cost 90 plus! Good fasteners as my border used to open the last crate (need to secure her at night or she barks all night). Thumbs up from us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 24 Jan 2012
Ellie-Bo Black 36 inch Large 2 Door Folding Dog Puppy Cage

Having looked in other high street stores, this seemed to be fantastic value for money at such a good size. I was expecting something much more flimsy, but it matched the ones I had seen in the shops if not better. Also, was the easiest to set up with very simple and understandable instruction (inc how to settle your dog/puppy into a crate).

I have never written a review about anything before, but felt this really deserved one. It also arrived in record time, which was an added bonus. Now just waiting for the arrival of the puppy, but I can't see how she wouldn't like it!

Excellent buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fully recommend., 10 July 2014
Great buy much cheaper compared to my local pet store no issues what so ever the 36" is perfect for our boarder collie pup to use now and into adulthood you may have trouble fitting into standard hatch back boot with size but perfect for in the home i recommend covering it with a blanket to create say a bit of a den or safe haven for your pup/dog to retreat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product and price, 3 Feb 2014
Beanie Luck Spud (Cotswolds) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I really like this crate.

I like that is black, seems classier than the silver versions.

Its so simple to put together as well, you just lift up the main section, hold it steady whilst you grab the sides from inside the crate, pull them up and snap them onto the tops, easy as pie.

The handle came loose so you can snap that on anywhere on the crate, i put mine on the top.

To put it down you just do the erect sequence in reverse, upsnap the sides, let them fall flat on the crate bed and then fold the main section down flat, and there is also a rather handy soft catch to keep it all together when it is folded up.

The only thing im not so sure of is the cost, id like to see these come with beds and feeding bowls, why are crates so expensive?.

I did however make my husky a lovely bed to go in hers, i used a cheap blanket, an arygos value single duvet and in 30 minutes with a sewing machine i had a fully washable crate bed with removeable covers for less than a tenner.

This is the best value one i've found however which is why i bought it, much cheaper than your local pet stores.

I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog crate, 26 Feb 2013
Great crate I used it when I went out,stops puppy chewing anything,nice to have that piece of mind when your out, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars dog crate, 13 Jan 2012
ordered this crate on jan 12 and it came jan 13 brill saved my sanity my puppy was chewing his way through wallpaper and cupboards and seems to have taken to the crate very well i would definately recomend this to all puppy owners

5.0 out of 5 stars dog cage, 4 Aug 2011
I BOUGHT THIS FOR THE BACK OF MY JEEP FOR MY TWO JACK RUSSELLS FOR WHEN WE TAKE THEM OUT, IT KEEPS JEEP CLEAN, THE DOGS ARE SECURE, EASY TO WIPE OUT WHEN DIRTY, AND EASY TO FOLD FLAT FOR WHEN YOU LADIES HAVE ALL THAT SHOPPING TO DO.

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with dog cage, 25 Feb 2014
so pleased with this purchase, dog (Staffordshire bull terrier) is very comfortable and content in his roomy cage.
It is sturdy when assembled, and easy to keep clean. Would recommend this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Dog loves his new bed, 29 Jan 2013
We are really happy with this product and it arrived within 2days, we had had alot of snow so we were very impressed with the prompt delivery. Our 11month old cocker spaniel is loving his new bed, and he is already comfortable in here... It also keeps him from chewing things he shouldn't... Really sturdy crate and really easy to assemble, as everything is in place. Wish we had purchased one sooner...