on 10 October 2013
The is designed to slice down on the egg and cut it in sections, but the wire to cut the egg keeps getting trapped on the section dividers as you slice because it has been poorly built. Wires snap after a couple attempts!
on 12 June 2013
It's a good slicer, does the job. It's also very nice and bright. 2 in 1, slices the eggs 2 different ways. Very good purchase. The only bad thing is that you can't choose the color and you get a random one.
on 18 October 2013
I purchased 3 of these to use in my small cafe knowing that they wont last overly long. The wires dont line up correctly and each one broke on only the second of third usage. My own fault really as I should have checked the other reviews.
on 30 July 2014
Cheap & cheerful but the egg slicer came in two pieces the ring that cuts the egg into wedges was separate from the egg slicer itself, so could easily get lost, I tried several times to explain to customer service that it came in two pieces, was this correct ? but they just wanted a picture even though all I was asking was should it be in 1 or 2 pieces. I Would not recommend.
on 18 December 2012
Arrived as described, lovely bright colour, works perfectly in the true old fashioned style and is exactly what I wanted.
on 8 November 2013
Although so cheap to buy. It's pointless selling these. It was rubbish. Fell apart after the first use! ! !
on 16 February 2014
Makes me smile every time I use it. Does catch on itself a little bit when slicing, but eggs is eggs.
on 14 November 2014
The cutting wires are much too slack and it has failed to cut one egg in slices, so instead of being cheap and nice to use it's cheap and rubbish.
on 15 February 2015
Didn't realise only bottom pArt of slicer was attached, wants that about?? Also wires not very strong keep bending out of place
on 7 February 2013
thank you for the items above they are exactly what I wanted they are going to a friend in Romania who has a restaurant.