Price:£8.91+ £7.90 shipping

on 5 March 2012
My child loves this land train. Its very strong and durable product, although it was a little smaller than we were expecting. We make animal noises relevant to the carriage each time we put a person in.
on 10 March 2013
My 16 month-old granddaughter enjoys playing with this and it blends in well with her other Playmobil items and her Lego. I find it easy to encourage her imagination while playing with this toy which is something I don't always find easy with other toys.
Edited 2/1/14 I paid about £12 - £13 for this toy; seems to be overpriced at present time.