on 23 May 2011
My son Loves this although I have seen it a couple of pounds cheaper in asda since I bought it. We stand it in the dining room and he gets in and out of it no problem, even my sister ( she's 31!) got in it. We store it behind the settee when its not in use, the only problem I have it that its hard to get it to fold in half anf takes practise there should be an elasticated strap to hold it together when its folded completely down to store away otheriwse good buy thats gonna be well used
on 18 July 2012
My 15 month old daughter loves the tent, her eyes light up every time we put it up. Putting it up is as easy as pie, but the instructions for folding it away are brief, and as a result I broke one of the joints in the frame, easy to pop back in though, would recommend this tent, even though you have to wrestle it closed
on 25 May 2011
Perfect. Wanted a tunnel that wasn't too long for my one year old. It's nice and bright, easily compacted and my little boy loves it.
on 9 August 2010
Arrived on time and in good condition. As described, a basic pop up tent, fun for smaller children.
on 12 February 2011
Alot bigger than I thought, it was bought as a gift... my kids were gutted it was not for them.
on 26 December 2012
I got this tent for my three children to share as part of their Christmas Presents. It came very quickly and I didn't open it until Christmas eve, that was mainly due to the reviews stating it was difficult to fold up again.

Anyway, out it came and this lovely bright play tent popped up!

It was bigger than I expected and is sturdy enough for indoor use, however, it probably wouldn't be if the children were jumping all over it, mine are using it as a den and haven't been rough with it yet.

My daughter has recently moved her Barbie house in there, and sits in there for a long time playing, we occasionally see her poke her head out, but apart from that we don't hear a peep!

For the price I can't fault this, it will be great in the summer too in the garden.
on 25 September 2011
I bought this product primarily as a sun shade for my new born baby when out in the garden or on the beach. I can even fit his play doughnut inside now that he is a bit older. the only drawback with this product is that it is very difficult to fold back to the original size to fit back inside the box that it comes in.
on 21 May 2011
My three year old daughter loves this tent. Actually bought it for 1 yr old son but he hasn't been allowed a look in. Only prob is we can't make any sense of the instructions for folding it so it just ends up wedged under the sofa.
on 8 October 2011
Can someone please tell me how to get this tent back into its box !! before I shred it !! Instructions do not show angry adults trying to fold kids tent back into box !! Help.....please, anyone out there who has bought one !!
on 22 July 2012
Purchased for my grandchildren to play in, it serves the purpose well. However, this buy has made me realise I am far more stupid than I thought I was, and why? Because I am completely incapable of folding it up and putting it back in it's container. I have watched a lovely lady on You Tube demonstrate how to fold it up in 15/20 secs, but I am afraid it is beyond me. However, should something happen to this pop up tent I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to replace it with the same. It's a brilliant buy.