Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 23 September 2013
I have this on CD and Vinyl! I thought for some time I was the only Primitive fan around. My good friend is supporting The Primitives at there 20th annivery of this album, on Saturday the 29th....I'm like a guidy teen again...can't wait...
on 29 June 2013
Properly one of the most underrated bands of this era, their only crime was to have a major hit single.
This Re-issue sounds crisp & comes with a second disc of tracks good enough to be on most bands albums.
on 7 February 2010
Perfect pop that brought memories flooding back. Can't believe it was over twenty years ago! Look forward to the new album.
on 7 August 2013
I hadn't heard this LP in years and as I'm going to the 25th anniversary gig in London on the 28th September (100 CLUB) I decided to buy it for a revisit. Favourite track is Shadow with Its slight Indian feel.The extra CD has different versions of songs and a few extra tracks.
on 29 September 2013
What can you say. I have the original release vinyl, I have the cd version and I have this. Perhaps overshadowed by "Crash" which after all these years is still my favourite single track. Classic British Indie at it's best. Another band that should have been much bigger than they are. Still going strong after the reformation and at present on the Lovely 25th anniversary tour.

Echoes And Rhymes
on 9 August 2013
Great album by a very under rated band. Listening to this bought back some great memories. Bonus disc has some some great demo/live versions etc. Well worth adding to your collection.
on 18 July 2013
Had this on cassette.perfect summer driving music.sad thing is remember it first time around.still as good now as it was then
on 3 August 2013
brilliant loved it all hoping to use crash in my band great voice and tunes love the music from this era
on 31 October 2014
One of the greatest pop albums of all time
on 20 October 2015