on 2 October 2011
Very disappointed and that's putting it mildly! Straight from box and the thing doesn't work properly. Seems Ok when connected to PC, but failed to start on its own. Troubleshooting guide says battery might need charged, but 3 hours after attempting to charge via USB on PC, and it still won't power up.
on 29 December 2010
The digi photo chain was bought for our two sets of grandparents so that they can upload the latest grandchild photos to show their friends. They have been delighted with it!

They found it easy to choose the photos using the software an then synch it to the photo chain via USB.

They can share their photos with everyone now!
on 3 October 2011
Same problem,after hours of charging, It would not turn on on its own. It is functioning only with the cable connected to PC. A gift for my mum which I was hoping upload my kids photos to suprise her, now it is all ruined!Hugh disappointment!!!
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 January 2011
The product itself is very good and easy to use, the software that came with it is not. It was fiddly and difficult and it took a while to upload the pictures onto the device.
on 26 July 2014
My wife purchased this for me. I loaded the photos with ease, having read the instructions. I then found I could not turn the unit on, unless it was connected to the computer. I tried leaving it on charge for 3-4 hours, but still it would not open, once the USB cable is removed from the computer. It was too late for me to return this to amazon, so I am left out of pocket.
on 11 July 2014
got this for my dad on his birthday..... waited ages for delivery an when it finally turned up it would not turn on apart from when its plugged in on charge!! huge let down as we now need to buy another one and his birthday was last week :-(
on 23 June 2013
Sadly this was bought as a gift for my elderly father so he could look at all the photos of the family , it never worked and was returned, good thing was the money was refunded straight away.
on 6 October 2011
Being Kodak I was expecting great value and ease of use and I wasn't disappointed. Actually getting the photos onto it is a doddle. The instructions are clear and precise so even I found no problems. It holds loads of photos, which is great.

The clarity of the photos once on is great, no distortion at all. It makes carrying your photos around easy, no more photo albums to carry if you want to show your photos to friends and family, it's very lightweight but the screen is large so no squinting or reaching for your glasses!

I'd recommend this with no qualms, highly delighted with its performance and design.