Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 31 December 2011
I gave one to both of my kids on Christmas day and within minutes we were lifting the sofa. They are so fast and easily fit under furniture, in saying that they were the most laughs we had on the day. The kids now put together a fence system to help control, a week later they are still playing with them.
on 31 March 2016
Bought this for my grandson, it's very fast and he loves it, but the annoying thing is it gets hair from the floor wrapped round the cogs all the time, which stops it working, so you need a pair do tweezers to try and untangle it
Without turning it once the Hexbug ant was already out of battery. Even though we were using the right screwdriver, we couldn't replace the batteries because the screw was already worn down. Also it had glitter on it, not what I was expecting and doesn't exist on the official hexbug website. We can't write more about this because it wouldn't turn on but if it did actually work we would still have plenty of complaints.
on 28 May 2013
After reading reviews on this toy. I desired to buy for my cat He loved the other toys by this Maker. His loves chasing it Around the house and very upset when I turn it off.wants to play with it all day
on 29 January 2013
My daughter has all sorts of Hexbug's, and she plays with all of them. The little one's are fun for our cats to play with, and these bigger ones (ant's, spider's) are amusing to watch.
Make sure you have enough spare batteries when you buy one. They will be very popular!
on 9 November 2013
This is just like a bug crawling around your floor, bouncing straight back when it reaches a wall or similar and doesn't always go in a straight line, so is reasonably realistic/similar to a real bug - especially as far as a 6 year old boy is concerned!! It's bigger than the little nano ones which need a hive/playstation run around on. But, we think it fits the job in our house. My kids love it.
on 28 December 2011
Hexbug ant bought as an xmas gift - scurries about amazingly quickly over wooden floors and carpet. It reverses direction when it hits something. Not sure the cat will like it though !
on 30 June 2013
Great present for a 6 year old boy, he was very pleased with it and it added to his collection. Overall, a great present and would recommend to anyone looking for a entertaining present for a young boy.
on 2 January 2013
Having ordered 2 for Christmas presents, they were delivered very quickly and safely packaged. However, there was a little disappointment on the day when we discovered one didn't work, even with new batteries. I contacted the seller who sent a new one out within 2 days, without any hassle. Received it today and it works brilliantly. Fantastic service! Thankyou!
on 15 December 2011
After a bit of hesitancy, my daughter's cat happliy chased this bug around the floor. A really fun buy, quite how long it will last though is another matter.

See one answered question