5.0 out of 5 stars Hex bug mayhem - kids love it
I gave one to both of my kids on Christmas day and within minutes we were lifting the sofa. They are so fast and easily fit under furniture, in saying that they were the most laughs we had on the day. The kids now put together a fence system to help control, a week later they are still playing with them.
Published on 31 Dec 2011 by J. A. Fedyk

1.0 out of 5 stars How this seller is rubbish
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. American Mum of 3 in London

5.0 out of 5 stars Hex bug mayhem - kids love it, 31 Dec 2011
J. A. Fedyk (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Hexbug ant, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Hexbug Hexbug Ant Electronic Toys (Electronics)
Hexbug ant bought as an xmas gift - scurries about amazingly quickly over wooden floors and carpet. It reverses direction when it hits something. Not sure the cat will like it though !

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy for kids, 29 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hexbug Hexbug Ant Electronic Toys (Electronics)
My daughter has all sorts of Hexbug's, and she plays with all of them. The little one's are fun for our cats to play with, and these bigger ones (ant's, spider's) are amusing to watch.
Make sure you have enough spare batteries when you buy one. They will be very popular!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for. Big cats mainecoo a, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Hexbug Hexbug Ant Electronic Toys (Electronics)
After reading reviews on this toy. I desired to buy for my cat He loved the other toys by this Maker. His loves chasing it Around the house and very upset when I turn it off.wants to play with it all day

1.0 out of 5 stars How this seller is rubbish, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Hexbug Hexbug Ant Electronic Toys (Electronics)
Without turning it once the Hexbug ant was already out of battery. Even though we were using the right screwdriver, we couldn't replace the batteries because the screw was already worn down. Also it had glitter on it, not what I was expecting and doesn't exist on the official hexbug website. We can't write more about this because it wouldn't turn on but if it did actually work we would still have plenty of complaints.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cat really enjoyed this toy!, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Hexbug Hexbug Ant Electronic Toys (Electronics)
After a bit of hesitancy, my daughter's cat happliy chased this bug around the floor. A really fun buy, quite how long it will last though is another matter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stocking Filler, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Hexbug Hexbug Ant Electronic Toys (Electronics)
Got this as a stocking filler for my grandson. I tried it out and thought it was cute. I can't rate it properly until my grandson tries it out but I'm sure he'll like it

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Hexbug Hexbug Ant Electronic Toys (Electronics)
The sensors broke after minutes of play. Useless, my son wasted his saved pocket money on this waste of space.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY FUN TOY., 29 Oct 2013
My son did like this toy so much. The toy is so fast and works very well. Å fin toy for 8 year ald or over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014