5.0 out of 5 stars Converse - shoe of choice!
Published on 31 Oct. 2012 by Astronaughty79

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the right colour!
I was disappointed with the colour of these trainers - from looking at the picture I was expecting a light coral colour but in the flesh they are more of a neon orange! Not what I wanted but they are OK.
Published 11 months ago by Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse - shoe of choice!, 31 Oct. 2012
No need to tell you how great converse are... But I can tell you how awesome the colour is. Grey/ charcoal is the perfect colour when you don't want something as harsh as black but can't bring yourself to go with a "colour". This grey is a really nice shade and goes perfect with any outfit. As always Amazon was quick to dispatch and their chosen courier was courteous and quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes, 3 May 2013
Really lovely canvas shoes, well made and fab quality. Unfortunately, for me, I ordered the size 6 as I am in between sizes, they were too big so had to return. I think if you are a half size you should take the smaller size as they are very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 20 Mar. 2013
They came 5 days in first class but they are really good and I am considering getting more! Plus laces are done already timesaver!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the right colour!, 11 Jun. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't have too many of these shoes! Quick service ..., 20 July 2014
Mr. R. Cleverley "dricky27" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Can't have too many of these shoes! Quick service. From past experience, with a wide foot, I went for a size up (UK 10 instead of 9) and fit is great

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh green canvas material glued to a rubber flip flop why are you so sultry, 6 May 2015
These shoes are probably the finest example of a green canvas material crafted into a foot-esq shape, and glued to a rubber flip flop that I have ever bought.
They fit like a green canvas material has been crafted into a foot-esq shape, glued to a rubber flip flop, and then tied to my feet.
The feeling is like a green canvas material has been crafted into a foot-esq shape and then glued to a rubber flip flop.

In short all of my 'green canvas material glued onto rubber' needs have been met.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly as expected, 23 May 2014
Converse fit me really well, and I adore the colour lovely and bright for summer.
They also last a long time even with regular wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 11 Jun. 2013
Never owned a pair of converse before, always seen them with crazy prices attached and thought they're not worth the £45-50. So at £27 I snapped them up, in charcoal colour they go well with most colours of shorts or jeans, I've worn them with camouflage cargo shorts and blue and black jeans. Very lightweight so great for the summer, although probably not the most comfortable of shoes I've ever owned, a bit hard in the sole so not ideal for walking around in all day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Converse review, 5 May 2014
Bought these for my daughter to wear at her 18th birthday. Colour is perfect as matches her outfit exactly. Very pleased.

4.0 out of 5 stars but a great standard pair of converse, 4 Dec. 2014
Not quite the colour I expected, a little more lime green, but a great standard pair of converse, comfy and attractive.

Converse  AS OX CAN NVY Low Unisex-Adult