on 27 March 2013
This cage was so easy to construct - it does have instructions with it - but really is foolproof. The slip out tray is great for washing & ease to get out. A basic puppy training pad, for puppies fits it & you can def fit the Yap mats in there for when they are to sleep - I bought my Yap mats from Amazon also and they are great quality. I would recommend the clip on water bowl, it fits and doesn't come off & when you have to go out & leave your little one in it's cage you know it is safe & watered. The only thing i was a little surprised at was the handle, instead of it being a clip on metal handle it was a plastic handle, now the cage weighs quite a bit - to me as i am disabled - and with the puppy/dog in it it makes me a little nervous whether the plastic handle will 'handle' the weight, but time will tell. For now, she is safe and sound in her cage. I was very happy with this purchase and it didn't break the bank. I was at the vet's & saw a plastic dog carrier about the same size with the metal door and it was £15 more than this, so to me it is a bargain. Not only is your pet safe, but you can attach water and should the handle break, make another out of an old wire coat hanger or carry the cage as is, totally up to you :) This fits snugly into my cars front seat and i can put a seat belt round it and move my pet in safety, so many pluses for it ergo i didn't mark it down for the plastic handle. This is a good, strong cage so be reassured
on 8 February 2016
Such a simple yet effective crate for my French bull dog! Very easy to set up, and also to collapse to put away when needed. The dual locking system ensures that he can't push it open, easy to remove base if you need to clean up after any accidents! Would highly recommend!!
on 15 September 2015
the two cages have been worth there weight in gold, now my puppies are grown they just go in to get dry after long wet works we don't fasten them in they just stay there until dry, so useful when my family bring their dogs to stay overnight.
on 5 August 2011
We needed an open cage for our cat,we had purchased two in the past but they were to small and dark and made out of material when closed up which made our cat ill when traveling in the car,but now this cage fits just right in the rear of the car and can be secured down,and our cat is not to hot and can see everything that is going on,Delivery was very fast,Well worth the money.
on 15 December 2014
excellent delivery service, but I found the tray at the bottom was bent and had difficulty bending it back into shape, also I found a couple of the hinges were not closed properly so were sticking out and very sharp. I was glad that I had noticed this as they could have scratched my dog, but were easily fixed with pliers.
on 6 November 2012
I bought this cage having already owned a larger one. I found it difficult to operate the opening and closing latches on the new cage. The design is quite different and the latch does not slide in or out easily. I actually took to it with a hacksaw to try to get it to work better. It is now working a bit better but not as smooth as my older cage.
on 16 June 2014
I needed a way to separate a broody bantam hen from the rest of the coop and this was perfect for the job. Easy to assemble in just a few minutes and folds flat again after use until next time it is needed.
on 5 March 2014
Bought this cage to put our Westie in when at home. Our Westie will go in there when he wants some peace and quiet. It is ideal if you have something to do and you want to make sure your dog is safe for a short time.
Would not use it to lock him in during the day, it is only used for short periods of time.
on 30 November 2013
This is the second cage we have bought for our puppy as we needed an extra one for the motorhome. I bought the smaller one as it needed to fit in a corner of the motorhome. Even though it's the smaller size he still has loads of room and even room for water bowl or training pad if needed. Great buy.
on 9 September 2014
I've just put the cage together and it's perfect. Just the right size for my chi pup. It's not the most steady cage but you can't beat it for 20 quid. Easy to assemble, love the detachable handle. Easy to open and shut the doors. I would recommend this product to anyone with a puppy or a small dog as it's perfect.