on 10 April 2015
Really great size for our cocker spaniel pup. However, I would instead choose one with a plastic base instead of a metal one. Sometimes our dog ends up pushing the comfy blankets up to one side, which means her little (slightly bald) tummy was pressed against freezing metal, which I worried was sapping her body heat if it was cold. We since got a different crate with a plastic base which is so much better for that.
on 13 November 2012
We had a puppy Cavachon (Bijon Frisse/King Charles Cavalier mix) and used this to help her adapt to the new home. Although unsure at first, she soon used it as her comfort zone, and would automatically head there for any naps or at night when going to sleep. A very useful tool and prevented a lot of "messing" overnight (which I'm happy to say, the sister-in-law did suffer with hers).
perssonally though, I would not use this for any dogs larger than a toy dog style, but that's just my opinion.

Our dog is now 9 months, the cage is gone, and she sleeps in her bed without the crate (unless she sneaks into one of our beds), though found this a really useful item for training and would receommend.
on 27 January 2014
Just the job for my puppy, keeping her contained so she can keep and eye on me while I keep and eye on her!
We have a Westie puppy but this will still be used when she is fully grown!
This is very well made and the 2 doors are a bonus
Glad we bought it and Bella seems to like it after a bit of coaxing too!
Delivered before we expected so very happy all round!
on 16 November 2013
Fantastic,

Strong Crate My Shih Tzu and I love this. She sleeps in it, goes in when she's had enough of my daughter for a rest. It's been in the back seat of my C3 to transport her around when needed, it's had a fair knock about and hasn't suffered a bit. I would absolutely recommend this.
on 5 September 2015
Fits in the boot of my golf but you need to use side opening as front opening to close to back of boot. Slides about if not anchored. Not perfect but adequate for the job in hand. Still room for shopping to one side or on top
on 14 July 2010
This cage was great for my Yorkie-cross puppy, up until he was about 18 weeks old, when he became too big for it, and for his bed! I expected him to fit in it for a long time, seeing as though he is a toy dog. However, it may be good in winter when he wants to snuggle up and be cosy, we'll have to wait and see. On the other hand, it arrived very quickly (within a few days) and was so easy to build- it just pops up and away you go - it even comes with a booklet telling you how to crate-train your dog, what to do if you have to leave them in it for a while when you go out, etc...!
on 4 June 2014
arrived within a day of ordering so very pleased with delivery.
item was so easy to assemble, you simple place of floor and open and clip all sides, took less than 5 mins!
we bought this for our convalescent rabbit who had leg amputated, we wanted to keep her separate from other rabbits but still in same shed so they could all see and smell her. was very easy to clean out, simply remove tray at bottom.
very good size, all our three rabbits have gone in here for their yearly vets visit this year. fit perfectly in to car boot.
excellent item, a must buy, very practical, easy to assemble , easy to clean, worth every pound
on 23 November 2015
This item is really well made and very strong easy to put up and my new puppy loves it for bedtime would recommend for any one with a new pet also nice and safe if you have to pop out for a short while
on 14 May 2015
I already had one of these crates for downstairs but ordered one for upstairs. It's a very good product, extremely well made too. I had a slight problem with the packaging, it wasn't strong enough which resulted in one of the doors being slightly bent, this did not making closure difficult, much heavier packaging needed as the crate is well made and strong.
on 9 March 2014
Given this five stars, excellent cage.

My puppy is comfortable in this, chooses to go in when he wants to sleep or lay chewing his toys. this can be used when you need to travel or if need to keep puppy for the night time, I leave open within a large area, whilst go out, puppy happy to go in, does not get upset or stressed when put in, easy to maintain to keep clean and the bedding at bottom is thick, soft and warm.

Love the fact can leave his biscuits and water on the cage so that there is no mess on to the bedding.