on 30 November 2013
This is the second cage we have bought for our puppy as we needed an extra one for the motorhome. I bought the smaller one as it needed to fit in a corner of the motorhome. Even though it's the smaller size he still has loads of room and even room for water bowl or training pad if needed. Great buy.
on 9 September 2014
I've just put the cage together and it's perfect. Just the right size for my chi pup. It's not the most steady cage but you can't beat it for 20 quid. Easy to assemble, love the detachable handle. Easy to open and shut the doors. I would recommend this product to anyone with a puppy or a small dog as it's perfect.
on 29 April 2015
Very sturdy and well made. My cocker spaniel fit nicely in it when she was 9 weeks old, but as she's approaching 11 weeks we've gone up a size. Perhaps better for a smaller breed or very small puppies.
on 18 September 2014
Great product our jack Russell is very comfortable and content in cage. Very sturdy. Easy to assemble. Very pleased with cage. Only one thing which was bit disappointing was the packaging, the box was completely battered and torn in places, luckily the product wasn't fragile.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 April 2012
I like this dog cage as it has metal door fasteners, not plastic. It also has 2 doors on, so that is useful, one on the side and one at one end. Very reasonably priced also. I had previously purchased a metal dog cage from another seller which had plastic door fasteners. Not long before these broke rendering the cage completely useless. (cost me more than double this one, and I now feel I was ripped off/wasted my money, sold by another seller).

I am very pleased indeed with this dog cage, (which was for my Border Terrier puppy), and am purchasing another one for my adult Border Terrier.
on 2 October 2012
The dog cage is just what we wanted, our little cairn terrier loves it and uses it as nightly sleeping quarters (door closed), a den during the day (door open) and also car travel (door closed). Excellent well made product that fits nicely into the corner of the kitchen and the back of the car.
Smudge loves it and keeps it very tidy !!!
on 12 April 2014
We received the crate very quickly very well packaged, and easy to put up. Our new pup chews the bars regularly and it is standing up to his teeth. It is a perfect fit under our kitchen counter. Thank you.
on 27 November 2013
Got this for my Maltese terrier and it is amazing, we put a couple of blankets and bedding in there and he hardly wants to come out of it in a morning, delivery was fast and the quality of the actual cage is amazing
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 November 2014
Bought this for our new puppy (Boston Terrier) so size wise ideal for a small puppy/dog. Previously had a much larger one for our beagle Scooby but felt as though a smaller one would be better suited to a puppy etc. Also less heavy for putting into car. Hence buying this one.

Well the first dog crate that came had an issue with the door latches on the bigger door. More a case of close one latch but then the other would not match up. Really looked like that when being made the measurements went slightly off scale. So if suffering with OA or not having hands that can really wrestle with the door latch I would avoid it.

Annoying as when looking at the crate on line it seemed ideal, with it having the two door openings, easier for putting into a room space wise etc. Another thing the metal tray underneath does not appear to come out, if it does I must be missing something other than my fingertips as that is how it feels when trying to get it out. Anti bad wipes will have to do their job on this I am thinking.

A shame really as the weight of it feels sturdy, but only one handle on top. That does not feel that hefty either, would I feel safe carrying puppy into the car by using just the handle? No would get other half to lift whole crate in instead.

Well first one sent back re door latch fault, eventually get another (delivery companies think we have all been there and been let down). Second one, it has exactly the same issues as the first one door latches. Is really a case of shut one and the other does not match up, not quite as bad as first and other half has taken various tools to it to move it slightly now. Also in position using the smaller door, so not a major problem. But with it being advertised as a two door opening crate. (Yes, I know it opens but closing s different matter). Feel a little let down. Obviously a manufacturing fault must have been a Friday when this batch was made as one it does happen but two with same issue a fault I would say.

It is black in colouring and only time will tell if the black coating comes off any of the crate. Will update at a later date to say how it is wearing.

So a dog crate that seems a good price for what it is, but do bear in mind that you may be unlucky and only get one door that latches properly instead of the two as meant. Hopefully Amazon will make the makers aware of the probem, as looking at other reviews it is not just myself that has experienced this fault, once the faults corrected it should be as good as it was meant to be. We were into two crates and same issue but could not wait for another to be delivered etc as needed it for new puppy, just do bear in mind if ordering to make sure you allow enough time for maybe having to send it back like I did. Would have been easier thinking to look at pet shops and buy one but the price of this seemed too good to be true.

UPDATE. Well colouring has only come off slightly on hinge part so not too bad. Crate still being used and even with puppy now 17 weeks old and bigger still remains on floor without sliding about even on tiled floor. He does tend to bite near the hinge parts at times but still all intact even with throwing himself up and down at times. The floor tray easy to wipe with Antibac wipes or I do steam mop it twice a week too just incase. To be honest though no really mess in it apart from wee accidents overnight when soaked through puppy pad.

Update May 2016. Crate still being used by our dog, some colouring worn away by it just being used on fastenings and him sharpening his teeth on it. Still substantial even when one naughty dog tries to jump on it. Plus have noticed when he is fastened away in it and wanting attention (our meal times usually) he puts his eye on one side of bars, looks yucky but no sharp edges anywhere on it thankfully. Would recommend this dog crate to anyone. Just bare in mind the tray gets stuck so either a mop or anti back wipes easier to clean it with. Plus hopefully the latch issues have been sorted now.
on 5 July 2012
Was recommended the Ellie-Bo range and Im glad I did it. Crate is very easy to put up (except for trapping my finger in the hook which was painful!) just be careful!
Delivery was faster than expected.. Now looks like a very comfy den for my baby!