5.0 out of 5 stars Safe, but sound :)
This cage was so easy to construct - it does have instructions with it - but really is foolproof. The slip out tray is great for washing & ease to get out. A basic puppy training pad, for puppies fits it & you can def fit the Yap mats in there for when they are to sleep - I bought my Yap mats from Amazon also and they are great quality. I would recommend the...
Published on 27 Mar. 2013 by Meemeezmom

3.0 out of 5 stars Black Metal Dog/Puppy Crate - Door Latch Issues Otherwise a Good Buy
Bought this for our new puppy (Boston Terrier) so size wise ideal for a small puppy/dog. Previously had a much larger one for our beagle Scooby but felt as though a smaller one would be better suited to a puppy etc. Also less heavy for putting into car. Hence buying this one.

Well the first dog crate that came had an issue with the door latches on the bigger...
Published 6 months ago by Alessi Lover

‹ Previous | 19 10 1133 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price for good product, 9 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ellie-Bo Dog Puppy Cage Folding 2 Door Crate with Non-chew Metal Tray Small 24-inch Black (Misc.)
I needed to keep my new kitten safe with two eager and over friendly big dogs in the house and found it was safe to put him in the cage when he was sleeping and tghe dogs were in the same room. Worked out really well..

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 27 Nov. 2013
Got this for my Maltese terrier and it is amazing, we put a couple of blankets and bedding in there and he hardly wants to come out of it in a morning, delivery was fast and the quality of the actual cage is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Home for puppies or small dogs, 17 July 2014
Perfect for small dogs or puppies. Well made and i'm very pleased with it. Puppy/Small dog. I feel happier leaving my puppy in here where I know she's safe for a little while, than leaving her in a room on her own.

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good price, 14 Jun. 2014
I use this as an additional nesting box and a carry crate if one of my hen's needs veterinary attention. I could have paid double for exactly the same product had I bought it in pet shops/departments. Why pay more?

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 22 April 2013
Was pleasantly surprised to find that the metal tray is just as practical as the plastic version I had bought previously. Easy to clean and with a soft pad to lie on the dog is just as comfortable. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !!!!!!!!, 12 April 2014
We received the crate very quickly very well packaged, and easy to put up. Our new pup chews the bars regularly and it is standing up to his teeth. It is a perfect fit under our kitchen counter. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 31 Mar. 2014
Saw this in our local pet shop for £40 so was really impressed by the Amazon price.
It has made a secure den for our puppy, not only overnight, but he often goes and sits or sleeps in it during the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardwearing, 1 Jan. 2015
Great hardwearing dog crate, used for a few months before our puppy grew out of it and looks good as new. The only criticism would be that the handle comes off far too easily and can be chewed by the pooch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my requirements, 16 Jun. 2014
I needed a way to separate a broody bantam hen from the rest of the coop and this was perfect for the job. Easy to assemble in just a few minutes and folds flat again after use until next time it is needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 21 May 2013
This is the second crate the same that I bought. I put one in each room. The crate is well made but the latch is a little stiff but thats not really a bad thing as it stops puppy rattling the door open!

‹ Previous | 19 10 1133 | Next ›