4.0 out of 5 stars exactly fit for purpose!
I bought this for sticking my small son's artwork from nursery in. It is entirely fit for purpose, the pages are of decent quality / thickness
Published on 22 Aug. 2012 by babyjerrymouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for its purpose :)
There's not a lot you can say about a scrapbook. I expected a tougher or thicker cardboard cover - it's thin and flimsy. Other than that, it will do for what I need it for. If you're looking for something that will last an age like the scrapbooks we grew up with in the 1970s then go for something a bit more expensive.
Published 22 months ago by Alice Huskisson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars exactly fit for purpose!, 22 Aug. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality and good price, 13 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Paperchase oversized scrapbook (Toy)
good quality for the price! coloured pages etc etc. not as big as you imagine that it will be but big enough! ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars A perfect place for Pertwee, 12 Mar. 2013
Hal Marshall "It wasn't me!" (Brentwood) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Paperchase oversized scrapbook (Toy)
I bought one of these oversized scrapbooks for my ex-wife just before the plug was pulled on our marriage. I don't think the purchase of the scrapbook had anything to do with our trip to the divorce courts though. Rather, I would say it probably kept our union alive and on life-support for a lot longer than might otherwise have been the case. Chiefly, I suppose, because she was too busy filling this scrapbook with pictures of Jon Pertwee to even notice me. God, if only I'd bought a job lot of these twelve years ago...

The scrapbook is a well made item although it clearly suffers from some sort of crisis of personality - hence the word 'Scrapbook' writ large on the front of it to remind it of its primary function in life. The pages alternate between a rather fetching shade of yellow and a lovely pastel pink. Fortunately, those were just the right sorts of colours to be able to compliment the Third Doctor's natty collection of velvet smoking jackets. For some reason that was very important to her. Equally important was for the book to have the right capacity to be able to accommodate Mr Pertwee's bouffant. A real test for any scrapbook, that.

Unlike the lady I bought it for, this does have a soft exterior. But that does mean it takes up less of your baggage allowance when it comes on a romantic make-or-break holiday with you. Or, indeed, instead of you. No? Oh well - that must just be me then.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for its purpose :), 13 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrapbook Details, 26 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Paperchase oversized scrapbook (Toy)
Scrapbook was sent very quickly and it is ideal for what I need it. However, I would've preferred if the product information had detailed that the scrapbook does not have a hardcover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dispalying your childrens artwork., 15 July 2013
Mrs. D. Gower - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paperchase oversized scrapbook (Toy)
Both my granchildren love to draw and as a result I had walls full of their pictures and no room to put any more. This was the perfect solution, keeping the artwork safe and easily acccesed..

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really oversized!, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Paperchase oversized scrapbook (Toy)
Only slightly larger than A4 however does the job and is good quality. Postage is quite expensive but I needed a decent scrapbook and this seemed the best option.

4.0 out of 5 stars fast and nice, 19 July 2011
Hi,
This Item is very nice for the price and will fulfil its job. It is neat and I personally like the colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Paperchase oversized scrapbook (Toy)
I love craft stuff although i have not used this book yet. the delivery and packing was good and fast. I cant wait to start my new book. I'm sure i will order another when its needed.

Many Thanks

4.0 out of 5 stars Scrapbooks, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Paperchase oversized scrapbook (Toy)
I was very pleased to receive these as I live on a Scottish island and it is very difficult to obtain specific items, so internet shopping is the best solution.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›