5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money
Published on 10 Jun. 2011 by Caroline

2.0 out of 5 stars What's happened to quality control at HANGERWORLD?
1> Rough surfaces.
2> Unvarnished surfaces.
3> Patchy varnish jobs on surfaces.
4> Blobs of dried varnish on some surfaces
5> Unevenly set trouser grip.
6> Trouser-bars askew.

I bought the exact same set of hangers back in 2011 at £14.50 and I had no complaints with that purchase.

How such a change in...
Published 11 months ago by .

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 10 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Hangerworld Pack of 14 Natural Wooden Coat Hangers with Inlaid Non - Slip Grip on Trouser Bar - 45cm (18")Wide (Kitchen & Home)
These coat hangers really live up to their name. They are non-slip and very slim and light-weight and have increased the space in my wardrobe as well as relieving the pressure on my poor hanging rail! I am going to order some more for my husband's wardrobe. The only thing I would have like with these hangers was some hooks to put skirts on, although in fairness the skirts I was able to hook over the hangers did not slip off. It is is just the skirts without material hooks that I have had to fold over the trouser hangers. I think these hangers are excellent value and recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Non Slip Coat Hangers, 23 Jan. 2011
Great set of hangers, arrived really quickly and they are brilliant! not only do they keep your clothes looking tidy, our clothes dont move an inch on them due to their non slip material and they just look smart rather then having hundreds of different hangers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Usefull Wooded Hangers, 28 Feb. 2012
Raven - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Decided to replaced plastic hangers for more solid wooded hangers.
Most of the reviewers gave good comments on these, so I decided to ordered these.
They are of good quality for the price, smooth surface varnish so will not snag coats etc.
Not like those rough looking cheap knotted pine rubish you see on offer.
Trousers are held in place and don't slip on bar.
The hangers are flat, which I prefer because they stack easily when push to one side
I am very please with these and I have order more, highly reccommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars It did as was advertised., 4 Sept. 2011
These hangers saved loads of space in the wardrobes and nothing would slip off them. They were on offer when I bought them, so were an even better price than the good price they were originally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect trouser hangers, 20 July 2012
I can't say how much I love these hangers. Great for all my trousers because I have to hang them folded in half which is what these hangers are for. And flat - yes flat - so unlike most hangers built for suits with jacket & trousers they don't have that annoying curve supposed to make your jackets hang better but then take up heaps of room in the wardrobe. So top marks all round. So this is a really nerdy review but I am happy with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Product Review, 20 Jan. 2012
Delighted with this product. Lovely finish to the hangers - they look very smart in my wardrobe and the clothes hang very well. The service was also very fast and efficient. I woudld highly recommend to anyone thinking of making a purchase.

Thankyou!

Trudy Whitehead

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better!, 1 May 2011
Wish I'd had these long ago! Great service from supplier and they are so easy to handle - even my finest fabrics stay put instead of slipping everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bjrilliant, 27 Jun. 2011
These coat hangers are just brilliant, clothes sit perfectly on them, no more slipping off, good price, good delivery, would definitely order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Wooden Coat Hangers, 28 Sept. 2014
I bought these to replace the cheap plastic ones that we had accumulated free over a period of time.

They are high quality, strong, non slip and have a nice feel to them.

They are slightly bigger than your standard plastic ones so getting some tight necked items into them might be a challenge but the good thing about that property is that they don't fall off them like you find with cheaper ones.

They arrived when I had a day off and my girlfriend was working. I replaced all the plastic hangers in her wardrobe with these and she was delighted. They go really well with wooden wardrobes of the same colour.

I liked them enough to buy another set therefore I highly recommended them.

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 10 Mar. 2012
The hangers are well made, sturdy and the wood is smooth. The non-slip grip works well without damaging trousers. Very pleased with the items & the service received. I would definitely use again but it looks as the hangers will last a lifetime. Recommended :-)