4.0 out of 5 stars It helped me !
I used this book for preperation and passed exam.
However it has some typo errors. Practice questions are good but difficulty level of question is not of level expected in exam. I believe for unexperienced or less experienced SQL developer only this book is not suffecient it requires a study of some other SQL books.
Published on 23 July 2011 by Viresh Kumawat

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful
Published on 4 Sep 2011 by Win

3.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 4 Sep 2011
I like the narrative voice of the textbook, but it misses out on a lot in it's contents that came up in the exam itself. I luckily read around the subject and had experience with the questions that came up but not covered by the book, so I was able to pass the exam. I would recommend it as it is easy to read and understand, but do not depend on it 100% to pass, you will need to read other sources as well to guarantee a high pass mark. I would say you would just about scrape through if you learnt the entire book completely.

4.0 out of 5 stars It helped me !, 23 July 2011
Viresh Kumawat (UK) - See all my reviews
I used this book for preperation and passed exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars PDF copy available, 19 Dec 2014
It comes with a CD to practice some exam questions and PDF copy of the book which is useful to download on to your phone and tablet on the go instead of carrying the heavy book. I do find it annoying that the practice exam questions on the CD only tell you if you got the question right or wrong. No help with what could have been the right answer.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Only thing on the market for the exam., 19 Jan 2012
Good clear text with decent examples, However you may still require some background reading to get up to the level of SQL expert. Although the majority of topics are well covered there are some which are either sparse or absent. In saying that, this is still the best book on the market for the exam.

5.0 out of 5 stars it is a best buy, 18 April 2011
I apprecaite the quick shipment and proper packaging.
The quality of the book is as described and expect.
Will happily recommend to others.