4.0 out of 5 stars a good value glove
Published on 14 Oct 2011 by Steve Craftman

2.0 out of 5 stars Funny fingers
Perhaps its my hands that are oddly shaped, but these gloves just did not fit me at all. The palm area was about the right fit and the armour seemed reasonable, but the fingers were all far too long. This meant I had very little dexterity and the gloves were uncomfortably loose.
Fortunately the seller was very good and gave me a refund after I sent them back.
Published 23 months ago by D. McLeod

2.0 out of 5 stars Funny fingers, 13 Sep 2012
D. McLeod - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cowhide Leather Motorbike Motorcycle Biker Gloves Medium [Misc.]

4.0 out of 5 stars a good value glove, 14 Oct 2011
Steve Craftman (Neath) - See all my reviews
Disclaimer: I've not used these gloves in extreme wet or cold conditions. However, the medium size has proved a good fit for me, and they're flexible from the off, important when arthritis is beginning to creep up on you! I suspect that the velcro wrist closures will be the first part of the glove to give out, the rest seems sturdy enough. Even if they fail the test of winter, they'd still be okay for a pillion to wear, so they're pretty risk-free in value-for-money terms.