4.0 out of 5 stars Well written
Really enjoyed this book, it kept you guessing and then had a twist at the end that you wouldn't expect.
I would recommend this book
Published 17 months ago by Mrs S Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad effort...
Published 15 months ago by C. M. Donaldson

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written, 6 Feb 2013
Mrs S Carter (Chelmsford, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Under Abnormal Conditions (A Michael Drake Mystery) (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Abnormal Conditions, 13 Feb 2013
Brilliant read, loved it and have now bought the next one in this series. I will be telling my friends

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad effort..., 10 April 2013
I am committed to reviewing every book I read because, as a writer myself, I appreciate the hard work that goes into turning out a piece of work and the wish for as many reviews as is humanly possible. This novel had me in two minds. I liked the story but I lost track of who was who when characters came in and out of the tale, in a somewhat disjointed way. Having said that, the tale was intriguing and I was pleased that I didn't manage to predict the ending. I also partly agree with one reviewer in that, once we know the main character is black, there's no need to keep making references alluding to there perhaps being some special significance that we never get to the bottom of, and which has nothing whatsoever to do with the story. It could have been anyone as far as I'm concerned. I hope, for the author's sake, that I've made a fair comment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 18 Mar 2013
The plot is pretty thin and the main character is so paranoid that he thinks everyone is out to get him. But the real let down is when he discovers that the killer is the driver who ran him over and is now murdering everyone he knows - to ruin his life. Come on, getting run over and not being able to play football again is pretty bad already? And we never find out what happened to Michelle his missing girlfriend. Personally I think she went into witness protection to get away from this loser.
And why has the author got such a chip on his shoulder about being black?