Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 29 August 2008
I heard this album many years ago and had a tape of it for years. The CD version is just a joy. Its good electric folk but with a nice balance of interesting traditional instruments mixed in. Its all adds up to toe tapping rhythms and a good mood lifter. It's all back in fashion now and my teenage children love it and think is as modern as they are.
on 16 March 2012
I was given this by a disgruntled metal fanatic whose parents bought it for him thinking it was Wolfsbane! He knew I liked all sorts of music and I accepted it willingly - and how gratefulk I am that I did. This is a magnificent blend of modern and original instruments (eolian pipes to synthesisers) that really works. This came along at a time when such synthesis was popular (try Rock, Salt & Nails for another example), but it is no less good for that. It follows the usual format of one instrumental followed by a song with words, but each is good in its own way showing a great musicality and a mastery of their instruments. Trying to analyse each track would be disingenuous, let's just say that it's all excellent, and you will enjoy this CD over and over again, each time finding something new.
on 4 August 2013
I Like Folk. This Band is Top of folk. At fisrt time I liked this sound, this Band , this Style. Great Band !
on 10 November 2014
couldnt find anything to complain about very fast delivery excellent quality
on 23 January 2015
Fusion celtic rock and folk that really works
on 9 June 2013
There's a lot to enjoy on this album. Good tunes, stirring stuff. It feels a bit dated, and some of the lyrics are awful, but it's pretty decent overall.