Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 21 July 2010
Excellent Cd featuring all Poison's greatest hits. My kids love listening to Heavy Rock at home and in the car!!!
on 30 May 2011
This is an excellent mix for anyone who doesnt want to go back and replace all the vinyl (records to the kids) with a good all round selection from Poisons best tracks. This was Poison in their hayday and at their best. A definate trip down memory lane for us of a certain age who lived through the hair metal years and saw the band live. I now have to try get this back from my 14 year old son who has taken it to his room and it hasnt been seen since. Not just for oldies!!!!!!!!!!
on 26 January 2012
This is as good as it gets for memories of the eighties most predigious glam metal band. It brought back so many of them that when I heard it I wanted to slip on my snakeskin cowboy boots and skinny jeans. Only now, as back then, I looked silly!
on 20 September 2013
FANTASTIC great songs from a great band I must of nearly warn it out already, a must have for any music lover you don't have to be a rocker to enjoy the great songs. This shows Poison to be one of the true greatest bands of all time.
on 7 January 2012
A wonderful mix of classic rocking tracks mixed with the deep meaningful ballads. This is truly an excallent buy for anyone who likes the classic rock hits from 86 right through to the mid 90's
on 13 February 2007
Their was this wig shop in Los Angeles I used to go to when I lived in L.A. Why did I go there? Because all the posers in the rock bands used to hang out there. Of course, they were all dirty white trash losers with mouth sores and diarreah of the genitals, but they always had a bunch of girls following them around so it was a great place to meet those nasty little poop smelling slutz.
I remember these guys came in wearing hot dogs in their pants one day, because you could smell the Oscar Meyer smell all through the store. The owner even puked all over one of his wigs, but C.C. Creampie or whatever his name is, still bought the wig. He said he liked the yellow spots in it. Come to find out that they were this band. They were nice guys really, they just smelled like an ecoli infested swarm of pooping maggots.
I told them to get rid of the Oscar Meyers, but they insisted that this is what the ladies wanted. But they really were nice guys and they loved those wig shops. They did this special dance when they got up to the window of the wig shops. Its called the hot dog dance, because the Oscar Meyers that they put in their pants would slide out the top of their trousers when they did the wig dance, and the ladies would pull em out and eat em for lunch. They didn't cook the dogs just ate em cold.
Wow, Hollywood, Poison, wigs, dogs, what memories. They had a song called Every cowboy has a thorn, what a great song. They still play gigs at the grocery stores and just recorded a new album for Oscar Meyer records, called "Look at that wig in the window, I got a doggie in my pants". Eat your Oscar Meyers Poison, you won't be eating at the Steakhouse anymore.
on 20 August 2011
if you're into glam metal then you can't go wrong this cd.takes you back to a time when the music was all about fun.includes all of poisons best songs for a bargain price
on 20 May 2014
Forgot all about Poison until going to watch Rock Of Ages and remembering some of their tunes from my youth, a few hits and a few misses on this record but reminds me of a time when I had hair.
on 27 February 2012
contains all the good stuff. you know what youre getting here - it does say greatest hits !

this album tales me back to the good cdays i must say
on 28 May 2011
Bought for my dad for his birthday. He absolutly loves it and theres a few tracks on he hasn't heard before! Would certainly recommend!