4.0 out of 5 stars It's a sledge
Satisfied with the sledge and with the price paid ([...] delivered). It is a robust little plastic sledge good enough to hold myself and my elder child in comfort as we whizz down the hill.

The construction (one peice polymer) is sturdy enough for the price paid and I've not had any problems with cracking or chipping.

It's a cheap plastic sledge...
Published on 9 Dec 2010 by Dr. G. Hopkin

3.0 out of 5 stars My Review
I don't know what to say because I haven't yet tried it so checking with my family and will see
Published 15 months ago by Rebecca Morris-Richardson

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a sledge, 9 Dec 2010
Dr. G. Hopkin (Manchester, Near Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)

It's a cheap plastic sledge that works fine. What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
I bought this product over a year ago and it is still going strong!! It has been the creator of some very fun filled snowy days and has not yet let us down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good size product, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
Have had these sledges before. They are a good size for older children. Stood upto a lot of knocks. Delivery good and supplied with cord.

3.0 out of 5 stars My Review, 21 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
This product arrived on time and was well packaged. It's a good size and can fit an adult and a 10 yr old.
It did not disappoint myself kids and husband had hrs of fun with it yesterday and will do so again today. It is sturdy and does everything it says on the box. I can't fault it. Excellent buy and well worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous Fun, 27 Sep 2011
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
purchased two of these for my sons when they were 4 , long wear out of them as the size / length will last a while, great service on delivery

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fragile for adults - too big for small kids, 30 Dec 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
I bought this sled for my Son. He is four years old. He didn't like it because it was too big for him to manage - instead he took my bum sled which he could easily use, and I played with this.

My sad tale...

I weigh 75kg.

On the third slide down the slope, I had to swerve to avoid some kids, capsized and the edge of the sled caught in the snow. The side of the sled cracked.

I put it aside hoping to duck tape it later and played with my son. Two teenage girls pinched it and rode it down the slope. The crack spread to the bottom and there is no hope of rescuing it now.

The sled steers well - is comfortable, but it is made of fragile plastic and has a badly designed rim. My advice is don't try this sled yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars sledge, 30 Jan 2011
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
brought for my niece.had a lovely lot of snow after xmas. she has had great fun using it. good value,good deliverly time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Delta Sledge, 21 Dec 2010
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
First chance my son has had to use it was yesterday. Lightweight, easy to pull for 8 year old. Copes with use by tall 16 year old. Good fun in the snow. Happy with the product. Only used for hour or so so far so can't really comment on durability. Educational value? Learn to judge speed/distance quickly so don't end up in a wall! Good fun - glad I bought it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sledge!, 26 Dec 2010
This review is from: Delta Plastic Snow Sledge (Toy)
The sledge is durable and light. My three year old boy has enjoyed it. He has used it a few times and it show a few signs of wear (scratches).

The issue that we had is the estimated time of delivery which was over two weeks after we ordered it. This should be faster as there is no guarantee that the snow will last.

ARRAY(0xa0f4c768)