Format: Audio CD|Change

cherry red have done it again!!! a classic album from the 80's rereleased at a great price and with great bonus tracks and fabulous booklet and lyrics!

most people will only know "the first picture of you" their first hit in july 1983..and the ultimte sound of summer!

the album was not released till a year later and so only managed no.96 in the charts.

they had another minor hit with the classic "you don't need someone new" in oct' 83...

other equally great tracks include "german girl" "love still flows" "can you keep a secret?" and "set me apart"

this is superior to the last reissue on japan records as it includes all the albums tracks including "when you look at boys" which is a personal favourite!

a great summer cd!!!!
on 1 June 2010
i have been waiting 27 years for this to come out on cd, and got it on the release date. I have been playing it constantly since then...driving my wife mad seeing me swirling my arms around as i turn in circles,singing along to "the first picture of you" taking me right back to the summer of 83.

If there is a better summer pop song, please let me know.The cd has the singles and b sides which my vinyl copy does not have. They are currently touring and mark my words they will become big again, the lyrics and melodies are to die for.

The second album has great melodies, more maturity for the group, but the youthfulness and force of this one will never be beaten. My younger friends riise and weaver have got into them big time (youth vernacular), i cannot stress enough how great this cd is, buy it and tell your friends.

the greatest compliment i can pay is that even though it is nearly 30 years old it was way ahead of its time and would not be out of place here and now
on 5 May 2014
Somehow this band passed me by in the 80's but when I heard the song 'the first picture of you' I thought this is a band worth further investigation. I was not disappointed, the album 'No sense of sin' takes you back to those carefree days of summer with catchy tunes and clever lyrics.
on 14 August 2015
An absolutely brilliant album of the era. A certain must for any fan of the Lotus Eaters or music of the time.
on 15 November 2014
Bought this for one song but it's a decent 80s album
on 25 October 2014
Good album, took me back to the early 80's
on 20 February 2011
unfortunately the extended versions of First Picture of You and You Don't Need Someone New are not here, which is a shame. Sure would be great if someone would release these properly remastered (i.e. not ripped from vinyl as some other CD companies have done)
on 2 March 2010
This is a great 80s album. For those who have never heard it, it is a must. MY FAVOURITE BAND OF ALL TIME.
on 20 July 2014