5.0 out of 5 stars Takes Me Back!!
Published 5 months ago by T. J. Main

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I REMEMBER
I WAS RAISED WITH THE BARRON NIGHTS AND I LOVED THEM BUT THIS DOES NOT SOUND LIKE THE RECORDINGS I USED TO LISTEN TOO.
Published 6 months ago by dobby

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes Me Back!!, 3 Nov 2013
T. J. Main (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Night Gallery/Teach The World To Laugh (Audio CD)
We had the original vinyl albums, when they were first released. When you grow up, move away, such things get lost along the way. It was great to see these out on cd and nostalgia got the better of me! I had forgotten just how good The Barron Knights were. Beautiful harmonies and such fun with the lyrics. Anyone who grew up in the 70's should have this in their collection and introduce it to some of the younger members of your family. I guarantee it will put a smile on their faces.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I REMEMBER, 7 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Night Gallery/Teach the world to laugh, 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Night Gallery/Teach The World To Laugh (Audio CD)
Bought as a nostalgia trip a I used to own these on records many years ago. The parodies of the contemporary songs of the age when these were first recorded, are as clever and amusing as I remember. Whether they would be as funny to somebody who does not remember them, is a moot point. Buy it for your Mum or Dad (or your Granny or Grandad), and listen along.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just like the old times., 15 Oct 2010
This review is from: Night Gallery/Teach The World To Laugh (Audio CD)
I have got 'The Night Gallery' on vinyl (it was originally my parents record, but I have borrowed it on a long term basis) and have looked for this on CD for ages. I have played the first CD (Night Gallery) and it has took me back to when I was younger and it still makes me laugh now, especially the Smurf Song, Get Down Shep and many more...
I haven't listened to the second CD yet (Teach the world to laugh), so unfortunately I cannot review that yet. But if it is anything like the first CD then I am sure it will be good.
For people who just want something simple and funny to listen too then I would recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars What memories, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Night Gallery/Teach The World To Laugh (Audio CD)
Haven't heard this sort of humour for years, it bought back great memories and is as good now as it was then.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Memories, 27 Nov 2011
This review is from: Night Gallery/Teach The World To Laugh (Audio CD)
I listened to this again and it reminded me of good memories of being one of the cubs singing on little white bum and the Up town top ranking mickey take at the studio.

Leighton Buzzard does have some interesting bands the Barron Knights and Kajagoogoo. You have to laugh really

ARRAY(0xb2b904a4)

Night Gallery/Teach The World To Laugh
Night Gallery/Teach The World To Laugh by The Barron Knights (Audio CD - 2010)